season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doohicky

I'm not going to be at the house the week before the Ulster final, e-mailed the season tickets folk to see if they can send them to my parents house so I can get them at stadium (Or if I can't make it at least someone else can use it), or if the ticket can be picked up at the stadium.

What you guys think the chances are of them allowing this?

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: Doohicky on June 22, 2009, 12:30:43 PM
I'm not going to be at the house the week before the Ulster final, e-mailed the season tickets folk to see if they can send them to my parents house so I can get them at stadium (Or if I can't make it at least someone else can use it), or if the ticket can be picked up at the stadium.

What you guys think the chances are of them allowing this?

They usually are very co-operative when dealing with requests so I don't think it should be a problem.

supersub

I'd say they will allow them to be deliverd to your parents house, as my brothers best mate had to change delivery address before armaghs first round match.

Doohicky

Got an email back saying they are happy to change the address. Really happy with that.

+1 to Season ticket crowd :D

Muzz

Wait to you get your ticket - if the allocation is the same as last time it will be -2 for season ticket crowd!

Dinny Breen

Things are a little bit different in Tullamore this week, not happy with this at all

A chara,

O'Connor park hosts the Leinster GAA Football Semi Final clash this Saturday 27th June as Kildare take on Laois.

To gain entry bring your Season Ticket to the Season Stile - Stile 1. Your attendance will be recorded at this point also.

There is unreserved seating in the stand for this fixture so it's first come, first served. Additional Tickets will be available to purchase on the day.

Best of luck to you and your county this weekend.

Le meas,

GAA Ticket Office.
#newbridgeornowhere

Archie Mitchell

So it's not just the Ulster Council then!

How many matches are on and how much can covered stand hold?

Maguire01

Quote from: Dinny Breen on June 23, 2009, 01:57:41 PM
Things are a little bit different in Tullamore this week, not happy with this at all

A chara,

O'Connor park hosts the Leinster GAA Football Semi Final clash this Saturday 27th June as Kildare take on Laois.

To gain entry bring your Season Ticket to the Season Stile - Stile 1. Your attendance will be recorded at this point also.

There is unreserved seating in the stand for this fixture so it's first come, first served. Additional Tickets will be available to purchase on the day.

Le meas,

GAA Ticket Office.
That sounds perfect to me.

T Fearon

Unreserved seating on a first come first saved basis sounds good to me too.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Dinny Breen on June 23, 2009, 01:57:41 PM

A chara,

Le meas,

GAA Ticket Office.

Was the same for our game against Wicklow. Ideally would have tickets on the halfway line but if you're interested in a good seat you'll make it your business to be there early as was the case with the league games...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Donnellys Hollow

In fairness it might be difficult for some Kildare folk to get there early if they're planning to take in the minor match in Navan in the afternoon. Thanks again to the Leinster Council for their excellent scheduling.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Dinny Breen

QuoteIn fairness it might be difficult for some Kildare folk to get there early if they're planning to take in the minor match in Navan in the afternoon. Thanks again to the Leinster Council for their excellent scheduling.

That was my conondrum, probably should have highlighted that rather than give the moral seat police the chance to castigate me.
#newbridgeornowhere

Maguire01

Quote from: Dinny Breen on June 23, 2009, 04:46:29 PM
QuoteIn fairness it might be difficult for some Kildare folk to get there early if they're planning to take in the minor match in Navan in the afternoon. Thanks again to the Leinster Council for their excellent scheduling.

That was my conondrum, probably should have highlighted that rather than give the moral seat police the chance to castigate me.
"the moral seat police"  :D

It's just that some of us who have been allocated poor seats (for the Ulster games) would rather the unreserved alternative. Also handy to have the option of family and friends being able to sit beside you.

T Fearon

As I said, I await patiently my seat allocation for the Monaghan Armagh game at Clones. These seats will be allocated by headquarters, not the Ulster Council, and if the tickets are of good quality (as opposed to the crap allocated by Ulster Council) then we will all know who to blame.

Doogie Browser

Quote from: T Fearon on June 24, 2009, 11:15:39 AM
As I said, I await patiently my seat allocation for the Monaghan Armagh game at Clones. These seats will be allocated by headquarters, not the Ulster Council, and if the tickets are of good quality (as opposed to the crap allocated by Ulster Council) then we will all know who to blame.
It is hard to compare though Tony, an Ulster Championship First Round between Tyrone and Armagh was always going to generate more interest than a qualifier with Armagh & Monaghan.  So more 'decent' seats will be available for the qualifier, so to compare both is not correct.