season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Quote from: armaghniac on January 09, 2014, 05:05:18 PM
QuoteMy only complaint is that I feel it should include a ticket to the AIF and semi final if the county minor teams gets there.

+1 While the semi-final may not be too hard to source a ticket for, for the final they should recognise season ticket holders of the minor counties with a Hill ticket at least.
+2 ( with conditions of at least 60% or maybe more attendance).
Hope this will be in when we're next in it.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

orangeman

I can see a day coming when minors won't play before the seniors.

American football exhibition match could be on instead.

T Fearon

Season ticket holders were offered the option of buying Premium Tickets last year from Rd 4 of the qualifiers right up to and including both semi finals

mayo.mick

Mayo GAA season tickets sold out at the weekend. Cáirde Mhaigheo sales finished last Friday as well, so they could guarantee delivery before the league starts.
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

mayoman dan

Lads as the Mayo tickets have sold out is there anywhere else i could get one.Did anyone get one as an unwanted xmas gift thats willing to sell????

Throw ball

Quote from: mayoman dan on January 15, 2014, 08:13:29 PM
Lads as the Mayo tickets have sold out is there anywhere else i could get one.Did anyone get one as an unwanted xmas gift thats willing to sell????

After tonight's result you may be able to get a few Armagh ones cheap!

Farrandeelin

Don't think I'll bother with these in 2015. Anyone else get a letter this morning?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Crete Boom

Quote from: Farrandeelin on January 31, 2014, 11:15:36 AM
Don't think I'll bother with these in 2015. Anyone else get a letter this morning?

Yeah I did but I wouldn't worry too much about it. At least they wrote and told you about it. If you have online banking with any Irish bank or have registered online with revenue for property tax or have login details with any other government/semi state company then your name, address and email have been flying around the internet for a lot longer than what happened with the Gaa season ticket site on the 27th!!!

Dont Matter

I worked it out before, for the lesser counties you only gain about 10 euro per year with these season tickets at best. That's if you get in free to club games of course but we wont be sayin anything more about that one.
'Dublin is not a national problem, it's a national opportunity.'
Peter Quinn

T Fearon

Letter from Season Ticket office this morning, apologising for the fact that 223 of my fellow season ticket holders were able to see my name, address and email address for a full 44 minutes last Monday at tea time.Thats it, I'm employing security guards round the clock! I'd be mortified if anyone found out my real identity! :D

Maguire01

mayo.mick

Quote from: T Fearon on February 01, 2014, 01:09:28 PM
Letter from Season Ticket office this morning, apologising for the fact that 223 of my fellow season ticket holders were able to see my name, address and email address for a full 44 minutes last Monday at tea time.Thats it, I'm employing security guards round the clock! I'd be mortified if anyone found out my real identity! :D

I seen all that info and its all been noted  :P
mayo for sam-don't ask me what year! :-)
https://michaelmaye.com/mayo-gaa-photos/
@mayo_mick

Rossfan

Quote from: Maguire01 on February 01, 2014, 01:21:43 PM
I got the letter too.
+1.
I never checked to see who the 223 were.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

armaghniac

I got the letter. I presumed the 223 might be all Armagh ticket holders or the like, but it seems people from different counties got the same letter? Was it always 223?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

T Fearon

Maybe we should have a gathering for the 223, and celebrate our loss of anonymity (which has no doubt preceded the all important loss of virginity!).