Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Walter White

Quote from: square_ball on September 07, 2022, 01:29:31 PM
Kileeshil must be one.

The double header planned for Killeeshil has been moved to Donaghmore now according to the Tyrone website. Brackaville v Fintona and Clogher v Eglish.

clarshack

https://tyronegaa.ie/2022/09/tyrone-gaa-tv-back-in-action-this-weekend-for-start-of-the-lcc-group-club-championship/

It was £7 for a single game last season and £9 for a double header.
I thought they admitted that they priced the streaming of the county finals too high last season? but it appears here that it will still be £1 above the actual admission fee.
It's kind of disappointing that there's no season ticket for this service.

LeoMc

Quote from: clarshack on September 07, 2022, 03:51:46 PM
https://tyronegaa.ie/2022/09/tyrone-gaa-tv-back-in-action-this-weekend-for-start-of-the-lcc-group-club-championship/

It was £7 for a single game last season and £9 for a double header.
I thought they admitted that they priced the streaming of the county finals too high last season? but it appears here that it will still be £1 above the actual admission fee.
It's kind of disappointing that there's no season ticket for this service.
Does the extra £1 get you a ticket to the half time draw?

Jimbop

Quote from: clarshack on December 13, 2021, 11:25:51 AM
Quote from: Jimbop on December 12, 2021, 09:43:40 PM
Sure let's have 8 leagues of 6...sure "level it up even more".

Greencastle will enjoy playing senior football regardless. Great achievement. Theyre a better side than Derrylaughan or pomeroy who they replace. And there isnt  much between them and likes of eglish/pomeroy/galbally who went down!

can I have what you are smoking! :P

What were you smoking @clarshack,,

smort

Under Lights

Quote from: Jimbop on September 07, 2022, 05:08:05 PM

Greencastle will enjoy playing senior football regardless. Great achievement. Theyre a better side than Derrylaughan or pomeroy who they replace. And there isnt  much between them and likes of eglish/pomeroy/galbally who went down!

Fair play to you Jim.

clarshack

Quote from: Jimbop on September 07, 2022, 05:08:05 PM

what was the legal bill again? if what the figures I heard were true then that alone would have been enough motivation to stay in Division 1, therefore well done for getting points on the board early on. Next year will be tougher again.

WT4E

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on September 07, 2022, 01:57:02 PM
Quote from: Walter White on September 07, 2022, 01:45:11 PM
Kileeshil must be one.

The double header planned for Killeeshil has been moved to Donaghmore now according to the Tyrone website. Brackaville v Fintona and Clogher v Eglish.

Interesting. I was looking at Killeshil for 4G coverage and while it exists it isn't super strong. Also Openreach's network checker doesn't give a result for their address! OTOH Fibrus gives a result back saying they'll cover it by the end of this year, but of course that's too late.

I suspect that the Rock might also struggle in having good 4G backhaul. This coming weekend will tell, I haven't been up there myself in several years.

I thought Kildress would have been in with a shout for championship match this year considering the facilities we have on offer now, pavilion, small stand and good surface. I also think the 4g is strong there too.

How does it work do u have to lobby the county board or apply or something??

In hiding

Quote from: WT4E on September 07, 2022, 10:55:08 PM
Kileeshil must be one.

Interesting. I was looking at Killeshil for 4G coverage and while it exists it isn't super strong. Also Openreach's network checker doesn't give a result for their address! OTOH Fibrus gives a result back saying they'll cover it by the end of this year, but of course that's too late.

I suspect that the Rock might also struggle in having good 4G backhaul. This coming weekend will tell, I haven't been up there myself in several years.

I thought Kildress would have been in with a shout for championship match this year considering the facilities we have on offer now, pavilion, small stand and good surface. I also think the 4g is strong there too.

Turnstiles

Under Lights

Kileeshil must be one.

Do you have two mobile providers covering the area, say O2 and Vodafone?

You need turnstiles also which I don't believe Kildress have?

on the sideline

Quote from: Under Lights on September 08, 2022, 07:24:56 AM
Kileeshil must be one.

Does Fintona training pitch have turnstiles?

LeoMc

Kileeshil must be one.

Would a good fibre optic broadband connection not be better than depending on 4g and the drop in service that comes with everyone going into their phones at half time?

Under Lights

Quote from: on the sideline on September 08, 2022, 07:42:09 AM
Kileeshil must be one.

Does Fintona training pitch have turnstiles?

Please don't question County Boards special relationship with Fintona.

WT4E

Quote from: In hiding on September 07, 2022, 11:43:18 PM
Kileeshil must be one.

Turnstiles

We play Edendork in Stewartstown - they don't have turnstiles
Neither does Garvaghy
Or The Rock
Fintona don't use theres

Also on the question of provider O2 and EE are very good and Vodafone is okay

The new building we built is state of the art and would probably be even more reliable to hook to the comms room which runs the building Wifi and other stuff i dont have a clue about

JUST THINKING WHY DONT WE HAVE THE COUNTY FINAL AT GORTACLADDY! :)

chieftain

Quote from: WT4E on September 08, 2022, 12:13:17 PM
Quote from: In hiding on September 07, 2022, 11:43:18 PM
Kileeshil must be one.

Turnstiles

We play Edendork in Stewartstown - they don't have turnstiles
Neither does Garvaghy
Or The Rock
Fintona don't use theres

Also on the question of provider O2 and EE are very good and Vodafone is okay

The new building we built is state of the art and would probably be even more reliable to hook to the comms room which runs the building Wifi and other stuff i dont have a clue about

JUST THINKING WHY DONT WE HAVE THE COUNTY FINAL AT GORTACLADDY! :)

Gortacladdy a superb setup and always well stewarded and setup, should at least be considered for early rounds.
Fintona have also a superb setup, but if they are to get championship games it has to be daytime only. A stand for supporters is a must at a champ match.