Sunderland

Started by Goin Down, July 26, 2007, 06:13:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Sunderland finish in the top or bottom half of the Premiership?

Top Half
Bottom Half

Goin Down

Answer and Discuss. NOW! ;)
Remember This.

ziggysego

Don't tell me what to do!  >:(
Testing Accessibility

Goin Down

Remember This.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

qub la la la

roy keanes red and white army!!

Gabriel_Hurl

Any team spending 5.5 million on Richardson  :D :D :D :D :D

inisceithleann

i see keano has completed the signing of Paul McShane. I'm not questionning Keane's ability as a manager but are McShane, Chopra and Richardson good enough to keep sunderland in the premiership? i thought he'd go for more experienced campaigners especially in the first year going up.
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

ExiledGael

Convinced they'll survive but a top half finish is a bit optimistic.
Happen to think Richardson will do OK at Sunderland, he was the main reason behind WBA staying up a few years back, has talent, but I still hate him, always did, and I'm a United fan.

Goin Down

This is as clear as air lads! Ridhardson = Useless.
Remember This.

inisceithleann

with mcshane there now, how many irish players do sunderland have? do you think with keano in charge many irish people with no support of british clubs will get behind the black cats? it'd be good to see a change from the usual clubs like united and l'pool.
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

Deal_Me_In

Top half is a bit optimistic but i think they will finisg in a good midtable position somewhere between 9th-14th

downredblack

Quote from: Goin Down on July 26, 2007, 09:46:49 PM
This is as clear as air lads! Ridhardson = Useless.

Don't let his cousin hear you say that  :D

SuperHans

Ive a mate whose a Mackem season ticket holder, hes slagging Chopra calling him a toon reject.
I think they might struggle despite the hype, Keanes signings havent been too hot and any team with Nyron Nosworthy on is going to struggle. Johnny evans will be missed.

Think their current Irish players are Stokes, Daryl Murphy,Kavanagh, Liam Miller, McShane (if they got him) Cuningham( if they havent released him yet, canny mind).
Evans is away to UTD and Elliot is away to Wolves

his holiness nb

Quote from: downredblack on July 27, 2007, 09:17:07 AM
Don't let his cousin hear you say that  :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D

She seems to thinks Richardsons Dad decides who goes where  ;D

Ask me holy bollix

Whitehair

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/sunderland/6918707.stm

I thought it was a bit rich of Niall Quinn talking about other Premiership clubs spending over the odds on average players when they spend up to 5m on Chopra, who was bought for 500k this time last year, 3m on Halford, a Reading reserve and 5.5M on Richardson! :-\