Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THINGSTHATNEEDSAID

Congratulations Simon on the all star.  some turn around from fixing games at the start of the year.  while county captain no less  :o

paddyjohn

Quote from: THINGSTHATNEEDSAID on November 02, 2016, 04:34:23 PM
Congratulations Simon on the all star.  some turn around from fixing games at the start of the year.  while county captain no less  :o

Proof? If not I'd suggest you take this post down.

THINGSTHATNEEDSAID

The whole county knows it no point In denying it. It's a discussion board it's here to be discussed..

paddyjohn

Quote from: THINGSTHATNEEDSAID on November 02, 2016, 09:46:02 PM
The whole county knows it no point In denying it. It's a discussion board it's here to be discussed..

Yeah discussions that don't include personal accusations.

Glensman

Quote from: Cmills abu on November 02, 2016, 11:54:38 AM
Quote from: doodaa on November 02, 2016, 09:16:19 AM
I would have put Keady ahead of Carrickmore in terms of ability. Did Keady not operate in the Ulster Senior Championship for a few years? Experience like that would stand to them. That said ive not seen them play for a number of years now.

Not for a while. Middletown are the strongest team in Armagh last few years.  carrickmore won the ulster league this year. Keady were mid table. Still a strong team at this level though.

Not sure how many of those teams take that Ulster league too seriously. Middletown best of the bunch and they didn't.

Anyhow, good luck.

Cmills abu

Quote from: Glensman on November 02, 2016, 10:53:00 PM
Quote from: Cmills abu on November 02, 2016, 11:54:38 AM
Quote from: doodaa on November 02, 2016, 09:16:19 AM
I would have put Keady ahead of Carrickmore in terms of ability. Did Keady not operate in the Ulster Senior Championship for a few years? Experience like that would stand to them. That said ive not seen them play for a number of years now.

Not for a while. Middletown are the strongest team in Armagh last few years.  carrickmore won the ulster league this year. Keady were mid table. Still a strong team at this level though.

Not sure how many of those teams take that Ulster league too seriously. Middletown best of the bunch and they didn't.

Anyhow, good luck.

Cheers.

THINGSTHATNEEDSAID

Quote from: paddyjohn on November 02, 2016, 10:46:44 PM

some things just need said. ex manager had a substantial bet on London also, hell I even no members of the county board who had money on London.And people wonder why the county is in the shape it's in. forget the hurling and plant spuds in the pitches I say. 

paddyjohn

Quote from: THINGSTHATNEEDSAID on November 03, 2016, 02:00:34 PM

some things just need said. ex manager had a substantial bet on London also, hell I even no members of the county board who had money on London.And people wonder why the county is in the shape it's in. forget the hurling and plant spuds in the pitches I say.

What other words of wisdom do you have?

THINGSTHATNEEDSAID

Quote from: paddyjohn on November 03, 2016, 03:06:03 PM
Quote from: THINGSTHATNEEDSAID on November 03, 2016, 02:00:34 PM

What other words of wisdom do you have?
all in good time PJ.  all in good time mate

btdtgtt

Simon McCrory accusation is utter nonsense.

THINGSTHATNEEDSAID

Quote from: btdtgtt on November 03, 2016, 06:53:49 PM
Simon McCrory accusation is utter nonsense.
it's a fact it's no accusation. you'd be best knowing the inns and outs of it.half the team and ex manager backed London. embarrassing.   

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Exiled Ruairi

Any word on the make up of the Antrim panel for this year? Any new faces or any players making a comeback??

Any players not committing this year???

bannside

Things that need said.  You've very obviously got an axe to grind but Antrim Gaa dosent really need any more negative headlines.  Come on Let's try and move things on a bit. I'm sure you can play your part in making something positive happen.

hurlingstick

Holy Crap!!!! ......Sarsfields v Ballyea, that was immense. Fair play Ballyea, they never gave up. Tony Kelly was outstanding.