Premier League 20/21

Started by Hereiam, August 05, 2020, 01:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Dearg on February 13, 2021, 06:53:24 PM
Just give City the trophy, there is absolutely nobody catching them.
They have been most impressive this season.

Most impressive in their last 11 league games (won every game and conceded just 2 goals)

Previous 12 league games W5 D5 L2 even I was even wondering at the time in that inconsistent form were they going to mount a title challenge. Some turnaround since mid December and they should win the title with a few games to spare now.

Sportacus

DeGea, Lloris, Allison - blunder after blunder. Strange to see so many way off form at the one time.

nrico2006

Quote from: Sportacus on February 13, 2021, 10:07:02 PM
DeGea, Lloris, Allison - blunder after blunder. Strange to see so many way off form at the one time.

Lloris and Allison yeah, De Gea has made none.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

StPatsAbu

Allison has morphed into the turd-keeper so synonymous with LFC for the past 30 years

trueblue1234

Quote from: nrico2006 on February 13, 2021, 10:18:30 PM
Quote from: Sportacus on February 13, 2021, 10:07:02 PM

Lloris and Allison yeah, De Gea has made none.

True it's just standard poor form by De De at this stage. Just turned into a poor keeper.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Armagh18

Quote from: Dearg on February 13, 2021, 07:51:02 PM
Klopp looked like a broken man in the interview I saw afterwards.
A lot of people online taking glee in it.
Can't be easy on him losing his mother and not being able to grieve properly and not being able attend her funeral. He is only human after all.
Why must some turn everything into a ha ha lol look at him situation. Some very odd and screwed up people out there.
Haven't seen anyone mocking him since the news of his mother came out. I'm a United fan and I can not stand the man, but it's absolutely disgusting that he can't go to her funeral and wouldnt wish that on anyone.

Dearg

Quote from: Armagh18 on February 14, 2021, 10:21:43 AM
Can't be easy on him losing his mother and not being able to grieve properly and not being able attend her funeral. He is only human after all.
Why must some turn everything into a ha ha lol look at him situation. Some very odd and screwed up people out there.
Haven't seen anyone mocking him since the news of his mother came out. I'm a United fan and I can not stand the man, but it's absolutely disgusting that he can't go to her funeral and wouldnt wish that on anyone.
Why can you not 'stand the man' ?
What has he ever done to you? Is it simply because you support Manchester United?
What a strange way to be. If he was Manchester United manager you'd love him wouldn't you!
I can never understand this tribal nonsense.

Never beat the deeler

I haven't seen anyone taking glee at Klopp's current situation (not saying its not out there, just its a function of who you follow on social media I guess).

I have seen a lot of people referring to posts, but most of them seem to be referring to Liverpool fans.

https://twitter.com/JamieWebster94/status/1360647367201091584?s=20
https://twitter.com/adamrowecomedy/status/1360720423651000325?s=20
https://twitter.com/Guggsey/status/1360615925549047813?s=20
https://twitter.com/em_sandy/status/1360626567186153474?s=20
Hasta la victoria siempre

Armagh18

Quote from: Dearg on February 14, 2021, 10:59:05 AM
What has he ever done to you? Is it simply because you support Manchester United?
What a strange way to be. If he was Manchester United manager you'd love him wouldn't you!
He rubs me up the wrong way. Maybe it is just him being a Liverpool manager but I just can't have his constant whining about refs, injuries and his arrogance in interviews. Fantastic manager (over a season or two at least)

Dearg

Manchester United's poor run of form continues.
Well done West Brom a deserving point for them and they could have even won it with a couple of decent chances in that second half.

Milltown Row2

Watched the game and West Brom had chances to score another but Utd dominated a game but were left to rue chances they should have took.

Slab head at the end unlucky on 95 minute not to score.

Rashford needs a rest, abysmal today
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JoG2

Quote from: Dearg on February 14, 2021, 10:59:05 AM

Irish man cannot stand a German man he's never met for managing a rival English soccer team....makes perfect sense   ;D

sid waddell

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 14, 2021, 03:59:06 PM
Watched the game and West Brom had chances to score another but Utd dominated a game but were left to rue chances they should have took.

That'll be an invitation for the Spectator to incite a racist pile on against him, like they need any invitation

Sportacus

Who is the biggest squealer when they are touched?  I'll go for Azpilacueta, a real sickener.

sid waddell

Quote from: sid waddell on February 14, 2021, 06:12:13 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 14, 2021, 03:59:06 PM

That'll be an invitation for the Spectator to incite a racist pile on against him, like they need any invitation
And here we go again, this is becoming a serious problem, online as always is the battleground of the racist filth

Qewan MacKenna will likely say "what's the problem, can you not tolerate diversity of opinion"

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1361016924730187776

Anthony Martial was racially abused on social media after Manchester United's 1-1 draw with West Bromwich Albion.