The right woman for me???

Started by Boycey, September 22, 2010, 04:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Shrewdness

Quote from: rosnarun on September 22, 2010, 07:27:18 PM
go on go for it . keep us all informed .
Just find out what the exact angle is .

:D :D :D :D

Shrewdness

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 23, 2010, 11:49:35 AM
Quote from: tyrone girl on September 23, 2010, 11:31:09 AM
I am taking from reading that that u seriously responded to the first one  :o :D

Not too serious I just responded saying that how did you find my email and all that, and that I was sorry to hear that she had no home to go to...

but when you told her you come from a little place called Mayo, she said that it proves that there is always someone worse off ;D

Ludraman

Quote from: Boycey on September 22, 2010, 04:56:54 PM
I get the usual amount of crap in my junk folder "you need to update your Allied Irish, Halifax, BOI details" "you have won 750,000 Euro in the Euro Lottery" "My name is Mr Bongywonga and I want to send you $15,000,000" etc etc

was she from ballyhaunis?

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Shrewdness on September 24, 2010, 08:12:26 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 23, 2010, 11:49:35 AM
Quote from: tyrone girl on September 23, 2010, 11:31:09 AM
I am taking from reading that that u seriously responded to the first one  :o :D

Not too serious I just responded saying that how did you find my email and all that, and that I was sorry to hear that she had no home to go to...

but when you told her you come from a little place called Mayo, she said that it proves that there is always someone worse off ;D

:D :D
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.