All Ireland Quarter Final Ard Mhacha v Dún na nGall

Started by THE MIGHTY QUINN, August 02, 2014, 10:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE MIGHTY QUINN

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Orior

Remember the days when this would be a forgone conclusion?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

armaghniac

There's a lot to be said for blankets, I might put an extra one on the bed tonight, the summer sheet is not enough.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

J70

T Fearon

rrhf

lawnseed

Quote from: T Fearon on August 02, 2014, 11:59:00 PM
Whatever happened to Senegal Jimmy?
Dont buy watches from this clown when your in lanzorote. Tell him to fuk off! Pest
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

lawnseed

Just a small query.. In armagh v monaghan mcmanus was unstoppable an yet donegal snuffed him out and kildare held him also. So what happened armagh? There are gaps in our defence and slow reactions on the line. Its not a donedeal
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

RealSpiritof98

We sniffed him out the for the whole of the 1st game just like the other teams.

Sea The Stars

Quote from: lawnseed on August 03, 2014, 10:20:05 AM
Just a small query.. In armagh v monaghan mcmanus was unstoppable an yet donegal snuffed him out and kildare held him also. So what happened armagh? There are gaps in our defence and slow reactions on the line. Its not a donedeal

Not sure if Kildare totally eliminated his threat although Ollie Lyons will have been happy enough. However McManus movement was very important creating space for others and he was instrumental in the first Monaghan goal.

BennyCake

We wanted a crack at Tyrone.

stew

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Maguire01

Kildare didn't hold McManus at all. They had two men on him for the whole game and coughed up free after free. McManus kicked 5 points from frees - i'd take that any day. If i'm not mistaken, it was also a great pass from McManus that put Corey through on goal - arguably the turning point for the game.

As for Armagh - some great scoring last night and bar a 15 minute spell in the second quarter, they were well on top. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they won this game.