Teachers get it handy!

Started by wherefromreferee?, June 20, 2008, 08:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RealSpiritof98

Anyone eles think a primary school taking all next week off as holidays is shocking so close to the summer hols. I see no use at all for it and afaik there is no teacher training being done. Its a massive inconvienence for working parents. maybe cheaper getaway for the teachers/principal

Minder

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on May 25, 2018, 01:36:01 PM
Anyone eles think a primary school taking all next week off as holidays is shocking so close to the summer hols. I see no use at all for it and afaik there is no teacher training being done. Its a massive inconvienence for working parents. maybe cheaper getaway for the teachers/principal

Yeah mid term break at the end of the term ffs
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

JimStynes

Jim Bob

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on May 25, 2018, 01:36:01 PM

June is a busy month in our schools. A weeks rest will give staff the energy to get them through the following 4 weeks until their summer holidays.

Avondhu star

Just keep opening the Summer holidays advent calendar

Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

Owen Brannigan

Well done to Mrs Corr.............

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-44495226?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=northern_ireland&ns_campaign=bbc_news_ni

Most likely took on this case herself as unions won't support teachers in taking libel cases.

Jim Bob

Quote from: Owen Brannigan on June 15, 2018, 05:12:12 PM
Well done to Mrs Corr.............

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-44495226?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=northern_ireland&ns_campaign=bbc_news_ni

Most likely took on this case herself as unions won't support teachers in taking libel cases.

Yes. Well done Mrs Corr. Should have gone for financial compensation though.

Milltown Row2

Well hopefully that stops the rest!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

I see the teachers in a Co. Antrim school get it real handy... all sorts of jobs available now!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 20, 2018, 12:47:45 PM
I see the teachers in a Co. Antrim school get it real handy... all sorts of jobs available now!

Fake news, it isn't here

US i think
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on June 20, 2018, 12:49:42 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 20, 2018, 12:47:45 PM

Fake news, it isn't here

US i think

Job with nice perks all the same

TyroneOnlooker

Video, pictures, facebook profiles etc doing the rounds now and it definitely isn't in the US. Much closer to home and I'm sure very embarrassing for all concerned. Families ruined here, jobs probably lost so think before you send this stuff on to people just to have the laugh.

our_fella

Parkhall Integrated College - Antrim

Under Lights

Seen her facebook profile there, husband and kids.