The Christmas Thread

Started by Square Ball, October 15, 2007, 01:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Thats hardly very festive in this season of goodwill toward men, is it Zig?

Square Ball

Quote from: noeldebrun on October 23, 2008, 07:18:06 PM
sure didn't you hear christmas is cancelled this year due to the credit crunch  ;D ;D

It is in our house anyway.

Gonna tell the kids Santa has been kidnapped
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ziggysego

Quote from: Puckoon on October 23, 2008, 07:03:54 PM
Thats hardly very festive in this season of goodwill toward men, is it Zig?

It isn't the festive of goodwill yet Puck!
Testing Accessibility

Square Ball

Only 62 shopping days left Ziggy

ziggysego

Quote from: Square Ball on October 23, 2008, 07:31:59 PM
Only 62 shopping days left Ziggy

I'll start mine on the 23rd after work. Half day for Christmas. Should get it all sorted in 20 mins.
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Just like the ones I uused to know...

Ziggy you are playing ebenezer to a 'T' Im getting excited for christmas now.

Puckoon

Hope you arent really in that position square ball - the kids do love christmas.

maggie

Just got the Christmas play in today, oh the joys.........

Square Ball

Quote from: Puckoon on October 23, 2008, 07:33:55 PM
Hope you arent really in that position square ball - the kids do love christmas.

nah Puck, would make sacrafices for Christmas if I was, only one believer left in the house so this could be the last biggie

Puckoon

My biggest was the year after the "news" was broken to me. I got some cracking stuff that year.

The BeeGees were in the charts with "you win again" Terence trent D'arby was signing pillows across the world and I got more stuff than I knew what to do with.

Ive been putting a little away every month for a charity run by the US marine corps over here called "Toys for tots"

Heartbreaking that the reality is many kids will be hungry on christmas day - parents with no money for food let alone toys.

http://www.toysfortots.org/

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Square Ball

Ziggy

what is FSM,can we guess?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Square Ball

Quote from: Puckoon on October 23, 2008, 07:42:45 PM
My biggest was the year after the "news" was broken to me. I got some cracking stuff that year.

The BeeGees were in the charts with "you win again" Terence trent D'arby was signing pillows across the world and I got more stuff than I knew what to do with.

Ive been putting a little away every month for a charity run by the US marine corps over here called "Toys for tots"

Heartbreaking that the reality is many kids will be hungry on christmas day - parents with no money for food let alone toys.

http://www.toysfortots.org/

we do a shoe box appeal in work, then when the tree is put up there are cards on it with gifrs to buy for the elder children, sort of young teenagers, this group seems to be forgotten about at that time of year

pintsofguinness

Ive been thinking, someone should make a website where you put in a list of the people you've to buy presents for, their age and maybe one or two of their interests, how much you want to spend and they pick a present for you to give. Maybe they could even email you a choice of two or three things -you pick and the deliver them wrapped. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?