Quote from: BennyCake on September 16, 2020, 08:50:31 PM
Quote from: J70 on September 16, 2020, 08:39:42 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on September 16, 2020, 08:22:53 PM
Quote from: hardstation on September 16, 2020, 05:07:47 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on September 16, 2020, 03:50:24 PM
Quote from: J70 on September 16, 2020, 02:40:10 PM
Quote from: BennyCake on September 16, 2020, 02:35:32 PM
Quote from: nrico2006 on September 16, 2020, 11:15:51 AM
What evidence is there that Hitler did die in Germany?

Absolutely none.

I'm not sure about him heading to Argentina, but he certainly didn't top himself in his bunker.

Based on what?

Using my brain.
Hmm, I think I've found the problem.

Where's the proof he did?

The accepted history is that he and Eva Braun committed suicide in the bunker. Other hangers-on such as Goebbels and his wife did likewise, while the likes of Bormann tried to escape the bunker but committed suicide to avoid capture by the Red Army. 

Where's the proof that its all bullshit? Why should we take you seriously at the expense of historians?

And how do actually you function in life when everything is a conspiracy?

There's the problem with that. Sure historians tell us Oswald shot Kennedy. Doesn't mean it's true.
Pretty much everything we know about it says Oswald shot Kennedy and that he acted alone

sid waddell

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on September 16, 2020, 10:41:01 PM
Can I suggest that if you've a few minutes to kill to read up on the Wikipedia article and do a Web search on the Bielefeld Conspiracy - basically it's a conspiracy theory that takes the piss out of conspiracy theories... or maybe I'm in on the conspiracy? ;) I mean I've never been to Crossmaglen, how can anyone prove to me that it actually exists, let alone Bielefeld? ;) ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bielefeld_Conspiracy

Remember kids, it's usually good & healthy to keep an open mind, just not so open that your brain falls out!
Perhaps Bielefeld is not in Germany at all but in Arminia

Never beat the deeler

Quote from: Roesider on September 16, 2020, 09:53:48 PM
One of the most recent ridiculous conspiracy theories was that the Obama's had Joan Rivers bumped off for making derogatory remarks.

Still can't explain this though. Very weird.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/RaM9zK10cDy5/

Hasta la victoria siempre

Roesider

Quote from: Never beat the deeler on September 17, 2020, 08:47:21 AM
Quote from: Roesider on September 16, 2020, 09:53:48 PM
One of the most recent ridiculous conspiracy theories was that the Obama's had Joan Rivers bumped off for making derogatory remarks.

Still can't explain this though. Very weird.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/RaM9zK10cDy5/

Have you managed to make it back to the keyboard yet? :D

I still can't stop laughing at the guy in the middle of the video - not sure if he was in the audience or not.

Certainly makes you wonder if Mrs Obama was actually a First Lady!

Rossfan

I see the antvax gang including the disgusting Dolores Cahill were stirring up trouble in London today.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Eire90

its only going to get bigger there were protests in dublin today

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Eire90 on September 20, 2020, 07:31:09 AM
its only going to get bigger there were protests in dublin today

Think there were some in Galway as well. Wouldn't it be craic if a few of them got the virus themselves!
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Eire90

Does it seem like now 50 percent of the country is some sort of conspiracy theorist around 10 years 6 years ago it not seem that many into stuff like illuminati etc i dont do facebook so i do not know what is like on there.

Eire90

if anyone one of them did get the virus they wont tell anyone they will keep it hush hush and then get back onto Facebook especially the ones that make money from youtube videos.

Eire90

ive seen people say masks destroy your immune system yeah wearing a mask in a shop for 5 - 15 minutes destroys your immune system.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Eire90 on September 20, 2020, 10:11:49 AM
ive seen people say masks destroy your immune system yeah wearing a mask in a shop for 5 - 15 minutes destroys your immune system.

I've been wearing these masks in my job for 20 odd years up to 8/10 hours a day. Immune system is grand and I've never heard asthmatics etc have any bother wearing them.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Rudi

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 20, 2020, 10:28:53 AM

I've been wearing these masks in my job for 20 odd years up to 8/10 hours a day. Immune system is grand and I've never heard asthmatics etc have any bother wearing them.

Disposable one, you probably change every 3 hours. As opposed to one people use every day without washing.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Rudi on September 20, 2020, 12:26:47 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 20, 2020, 10:28:53 AM

Disposable one, you probably change every 3 hours. As opposed to one people use every day without washing.

So it's not the mask destroying the immune system them it's people's lack of sense when wearing them.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone