Heath Ledger found dead

Started by The Claw, January 22, 2008, 09:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

his holiness nb

Quote from: Minder on January 23, 2008, 08:31:54 AM
they gave us what they knew, he was found face down with prescription pills scattered near him & they came to the conclusion - "foul play is not suspected" !

The police have rubbished that, they said there were no pills scattered round the bed.
There was prescription medication in the apartment, but sure that could mean in the bathroom closet.
Who doesnt have prescription medication of some sort somewhere in their house.

I see the tabloids are wating to see what happened, one headline today read "Heath dies of OD"  ::)

RIP
Ask me holy bollix

Minder

Quote from: his holiness nb on January 23, 2008, 11:45:53 AM
Quote from: Minder on January 23, 2008, 08:31:54 AM
they gave us what they knew, he was found face down with prescription pills scattered near him & they came to the conclusion - "foul play is not suspected" !

The police have rubbished that, they said there were no pills scattered round the bed.
There was prescription medication in the apartment, but sure that could mean in the bathroom closet.
Who doesnt have prescription medication of some sort somewhere in their house.

I see the tabloids are wating to see what happened, one headline today read "Heath dies of OD"  ::)

RIP

Not strictly true, the NYPD said they were found "near the body"
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

kinghen

heath RIP seemed like a good guy!!

probably tapped some fine ass over the years tooo!! dang!

pintsofguinness

Did they need to take his body out in a body bag in front of the world's media?!

Absolutely disgusting!

RIP
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

thebandit

They just described it on Today FM news as an apparent suicide attempt

nrico2006

QuoteDid they need to take his body out in a body bag in front of the world's media?!

Absolutely disgusting!

RIP

They were hardly going to put a magic invisible cloak over it!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Mentalman

A fine actor, just coming into own really. Brokeback was probably when he came to widespread attention, but I thought he was absolutely brilliant as Ned Kelly previously RIP.
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

Zapatista

Quote from: clarshack on January 23, 2008, 09:54:43 AM
cant believe it - always liked him. RIP. unfortunately the hollywood studio releasing the new batman film probably cant believe their luck as they'll make a fortune in the summer now. those people just care about money but i suppose that is the world we live in.

He can't have made to many friends during the making of it then.

Quote from: thebandit on January 23, 2008, 12:44:35 PM
They just described it on Today FM news as an apparent suicide attempt

Attempt?

Gabriel_Hurl

Those lovely folk at the Westboro Baptist Church are going to picket his funeral

ziggysego

It's a well known secret that the leader of the Westboro Baptist Church is a closet homosexual.
Testing Accessibility

AZOffaly

Quote from: ziggysego on January 23, 2008, 02:11:48 PM
It's a well known secret that the leader of the Westboro Baptist Church is a closet homosexual.

Is that not an oxymoron?

Minder

Quote from: AZOffaly on January 23, 2008, 02:27:15 PM

Is that not an oxymoron?

It certainly is......
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ziggysego

Quote from: AZOffaly on January 23, 2008, 02:27:15 PM

Is that not an oxymoron?

Well they are morons ;)
Testing Accessibility

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: thejuice on January 23, 2008, 02:53:26 PM
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080123050035AAzzoHt

looks like Tony Fearon spreads his shite on other sites as well  :o

Is he sticking to the Spuds and Gooners threads today? Have welded them doors shut and amazed at the lack of 'celebratory' threads...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...