Willie Frazer and FAIR

Started by Gaoth Dobhair Abu, March 08, 2010, 12:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

give her dixie

next stop, September 10, for number 4......

gallsman

Quote from: give her dixie on January 16, 2014, 03:41:21 PM
Willy is flat out dealing with this major incident:

'Pregnant schoolgirls pelted with eggs' on school bus in north Belfast

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/northern-ireland/pregnant-schoolgirls-pelted-with-eggs-on-school-bus-in-north-belfast-29920887.html

That reminds me of the goold old days getting the bus home down the Lisburn Road when the good, honest folk from Dunmurry High got on the bus before us.

Lecale2

It's nice the way the Telegraph puts a picture of a box of eggs beside the story. Just in case someone doesn't know what they are.

armaghniac

QuoteIt's nice the way the Telegraph puts a picture of a box of eggs beside the story. Just in case someone doesn't know what they are.
Perhaps some of the pregnant schoolgirls on the bus have an incomplete understanding of eggs.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

imtommygunn

To be fair to them Wullie was reading it. I'm not sure he knows where he is most of the time so knowing what an egg is could be a stretch.

Apparently so

I thought it was Wullie that came off with the teletubbies thing today but then I clicked into the story. Stupid, stupid people

JUst retired

At least his good friend Jamie Bryson is gainfully employed(doing the treble) as a safety steward at Ards football club.Do these pair never get tired of making A88holes of themselves. ;D

Rois

Is there anything GAA on it, or is it just a top made by O'Neill's?

If the latter, he'd need to take offence at the Cornish Pirates rugby team too!

Gabriel_Hurl

apparently all teams at the school (St. Pat's Ballymena) use it

EC Unique

I love opening this thread. It never fails in delivering a little entertainment.  ;D

Keep up the good work Wullie.

5 Sams

The worrying thing is the amount of pricks who "liked" it.
The Aristocrat Years

Shamrock Shore

Wullie is the gift that just keeps giving. I'd be offended only for the fact that he is not playing with any class of a deck, yet alone a full one.

imtommygunn

He is dangerous and should be arrested for incitement of hatred.

The fact that people follow him- well you could either laugh or cry about it really.  Pathetic.