Total Members Voted: 69

JimStynes

Targetman

Quote from: MoChara on January 18, 2021, 09:18:35 AM
One of the all time greats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb-ygSh8bss
Thats the one!! Took it well to be fair, still needs to get the road ASAP

general_lee

Another positive case in the team. The only thing that would actually surprise me at this stage is the announcement of a new manager.

clarshack

Quote from: general_lee on January 18, 2021, 01:41:52 PM
Another positive case in the team. The only thing that would actually surprise me at this stage is the announcement of a new manager.

just seen a clip of the press conference. Lennon has completely lost the plot.

Angelo

Quote from: clarshack on January 18, 2021, 02:20:15 PM

What's he done now?
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

clarshack

Quote from: Angelo on January 18, 2021, 02:20:41 PM

What's he done now?

he's had a go at the media and also the government. pretty much deflecting and trying to blame everyone but himself but I guess that's what narcissists do.

Angelo

Quote from: clarshack on January 18, 2021, 02:35:39 PM

What's he done now?

he's had a go at the media and also the government. pretty much deflecting and trying to blame everyone but himself but I guess that's what narcissists do.

Ah yes but he's a "Celtic man" apparently.

skeog

Talking about it being political dope whatever respect i had for him is gone.The quicker he is out the door the better.

marty34

What's he done now?

Lennon is a complete embarrassment.

MoChara

https://twitter.com/PLZSoccer/status/1351164222978338826

"We had a little Drink on the day off, its completely allowed"

sounds like some husband that came home full having to explain himself to the wife.

Angelo

Quote from: marty34 on January 18, 2021, 03:01:17 PM

What's he done now?

Lennon is a complete embarrassment.

The slow learners were told that a long time ago.

As far as arrogance goes, Lennon has it by the bucket load. It was the same at Hibs, it was never, ever his fault.

tonto1888

What's he done now?

There is some merit in what he said however that was a time for him to hold his hands up and admit they got it wrong. Blame him self? I don't think the blame for Dubai lies with him alone does it

bennydorano

Just saw his press conference on SSN there, he actually spoke very well and didn't miss his targets, came across as a bit unhinged like but hey ho. He's going out swinging

balladmaker

NL is pissed off ... I can understand why ... he's about to lose the biggest job he will ever have, manager of a club he has idolised since boyhood, his legacy is the losing of 10IAR .... and it was all so avoidable ... so yes, he's pissed off and rightly so.

But he isn't solely to blame in that regard ... when NL goes, PL needs to go as well pretty sharpish, so it's on Desmond to ensure that happens pronto.