Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone Gaa

I'm assuming sidebottom didn't get a post match interview this week? Haven't seen any. Just have to wait on Kevin Kelly of TTM to once again say, it was tough out there tonight Mickey, but there are some positives to bring into the next game!!!
Living the dream!!!

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on February 24, 2018, 11:49:35 PM
I'm assuming sidebottom didn't get a post match interview this week? Haven't seen any. Just have to wait on Kevin Kelly of TTM to once again say, it was tough out there tonight Mickey, but there are some positives to bring into the next game!!!

http://www.highlandradio.com/2018/02/24/tyrone-were-slow-getting-out-of-the-blocks-mickey-harte-after-loss-to-monaghan/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Living the dream!!!

southtyronegael

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on February 25, 2018, 12:00:10 AM

http://www.highlandradio.com/2018/02/24/tyrone-were-slow-getting-out-of-the-blocks-mickey-harte-after-loss-to-monaghan/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
was that noel mc ginn from ttm doing that interview? fuckin pathetic the whole lot of them.

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: southtyronegael on February 25, 2018, 12:11:37 AM
Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on February 25, 2018, 12:00:10 AM

was that noel mc ginn from ttm doing that interview? fuckin pathetic the whole lot of them.

Correct, I had posted the Kevin Kelly comment before finding the interview. It was a disgusting interview from Noel, he made the excuse then waited on Mickey to back up that excuse and agree. TTM need to catch a grip of themselves when it comes to county coverage. The club coverage is excellent but their post game interviews are shambolic!!!
Living the dream!!!

southtyronegael

ive said it on here a long time ago. ttm are as much as a part of the problem as all the ass lickers and money grabbers that surround mickey harte. they all feed into the bubble that the tyrone team are in. time to burst that bubble and get back to basics.

redzone

serious question to anyone at the game. Who were the more defensive team. Seemed from watching the first half on tv Monaghan had 12/13 men camped in their defence when we had the ball at times. We on the other hand seemed to be quite open at times. Bare in mind they used the foot pass coming out of defense while we continue with short hand passing. We just couldn't break them down

skeog

STG i have listened to the interview it seemed a fair reflection of the game.

southtyronegael

Quote from: skeog on February 25, 2018, 08:39:01 AM
STG i have listened to the interview it seemed a fair reflection of the game.
they said we were a couple of miss timed touches and mistakes away from taking something from the game. is that a fair reflection in your view?

skeog

Monaghan retreated when they went 4 up near the end Tyrone had several chances that went astray or short.It was a mixture of good defending and poor decision making on Tyrones part.Still think Tyrone will beat Donegal next week.

southtyronegael

Quote from: skeog on February 25, 2018, 08:57:52 AM
Monaghan retreated when they went 4 up near the end Tyrone had several chances that went astray or short.It was a mixture of good defending and poor decision making on Tyrones part.Still think Tyrone will beat Donegal next week.
come on man we were brutal in that game and deserved nothing out of it. what have u seen from tyrone last night that makes you think we will beat donegal or are you just hoping?

rrhf

Maybe but the problem now is confidence. Confidence comes when footballers are empowered through time to make their own decisions and know that their management team trusts them and their ability. If this is not the case Tyrone are in for a tough year. I think retaining Gavin Devlin in the set up and that shitty style of football could sadly  prove to be Harte's Achilles heel and worst decision. Tough few weeks ahead as the last few isn't good enough.

bigtogs

Quote from: redzone on February 25, 2018, 08:25:14 AM
serious question to anyone at the game. Who were the more defensive team. Seemed from watching the first half on tv Monaghan had 12/13 men camped in their defence when we had the ball at times. We on the other hand seemed to be quite open at times. Bare in mind they used the foot pass coming out of defense while we continue with short hand passing. We just couldn't break them down

it is not a competition to see who plays most defensive...... Getting shooters in the correct positions is more important in my opinion...

ose 14

potential big sean is sitting on the toilet hoping for something solid and all you get is a little puff of wind. thats tyrone we dont even have a turd to polish anymore.

southtyronegael

Quote from: redhandefender on February 24, 2018, 09:25:18 PM
awful shite tonight, relegation beckons I see this year ending in a horrible mess
why all the negativity all of a sudden?lol

redzone

Quote from: bigtogs on February 25, 2018, 10:17:29 AM
Quote from: redzone on February 25, 2018, 08:25:14 AM

it is not a competition to see who plays most defensive...... Getting shooters in the correct positions is more important in my opinion...
Yeah was just wondering if we tryed to play a more open game plan but couldn't break them down or did we have the same tactics as last year. Monaghans 6 first half scores came from Carey free and the rest from their defense and goalkeeper.