Roscommon v Armagh

Started by illdecide, July 02, 2018, 10:06:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim’s Hero

In my opinion it is widely accepted we are not utilising our resources to the maximum , for whatever reasons.

Solo_run

Possibly not.

In you opinion who do you think should be managing Armagh?

keeperlit

Quote from: bennydorano on July 11, 2018, 01:10:01 PM
We're a small enough county who experienced a decade of relatively huge success, we've just just went back to our normal level. The people raised on the success of the Noughties have a lot of unrealistic expectations.

1953, 77, 02 & 03, We're due another great team in circa 2027/8.

With respect, I think this is a terrible attitude and if this is the general attitude of the county then we deserve to be in this continuous state of transition that we have found ourselves in since 2007.

tonto1888

Quote from: Solo_run on July 11, 2018, 04:12:53 PM
Possibly not.

Don't expect an actual answer to this

Solo_run

Quote from: tonto1888 on July 11, 2018, 04:43:04 PM
Quote from: Solo_run on July 11, 2018, 04:12:53 PM
Possibly not.

Don't expect an actual answer to this

If they are going to make their first 20 posts about how poor McGeeney has been then they should at least offer an alternative.

Tim’s Hero

That I cannot answer because I don't know who is available or interested, I do think it is too much for one man and think we would need a management team with experts in the areas of S&C , fitness , tactics , coaching and analysis , nutrition , logistics and physio , all egos parked at the door and leave anyone looking huge expenses on the lucrative club circuit . Not a case of what can Armagh do for me but what can I do for Armagh !!!

haveaharp

Quote from: Tim's Hero on July 11, 2018, 05:06:37 PM
all egos parked at the door

That could be an issue for some of the absentees

Orchard park

This should be renamed Armagh vs Armagh

Rossfan

Quote from: Orchard park on July 11, 2018, 05:24:51 PM
This should be renamed Armagh vs Armagh
;D
We seem to have been expelled about 20 pages ago.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

tonto1888

Quote from: Tim's Hero on July 11, 2018, 05:06:37 PM
That I cannot answer because I don't know who is available or interested, I do think it is too much for one man and think we would need a management team with experts in the areas of S&C , fitness , tactics , coaching and analysis , nutrition , logistics and physio , all egos parked at the door and leave anyone looking huge expenses on the lucrative club circuit . Not a case of what can Armagh do for me but what can I do for Armagh !!!

In an ideal world who would you like in?

Tim’s Hero

Tim’s Hero

Leads his county , demands the best from all around him , no problem with rebuilding issues , no problems with withdrawals from panel , respected by supporters , players , administrators , opponents alike for his honesty and dedication to Kilkenny , no ego , Kilkenny first , Kilkenny last and Kilkenny  everything in between.

imtommygunn

Only one flaw in that proposal...

Tim’s Hero

I know he has a job , but good template to follow if ever a vacancy arose .

keeperlit

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 11, 2018, 09:44:04 PM
Only one flaw in that proposal...
[/quote

What , No vacancy???