You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnevin

Quote from: longball on September 17, 2007, 01:17:08 PM
Micro Noodles- from the Pot Noodle Snack Company- id had 2 in recent weeks, please dont comment on my diet  :-[- well ive filled the water to the recommended point and put it in the microwave for 3 mintues as detailed out in the instructions, both times it has boiled the water over the top of the pot and ive had to spend precious moments of my lunch time cleaning the damn microwave- can i sue??
Would it not be quicker to boil the kettle?
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

longball

Quote from: Gnevin on September 17, 2007, 01:57:51 PM
Micro Noodles- from the Pot Noodle Snack Company- id had 2 in recent weeks, please dont comment on my diet  :-[- well ive filled the water to the recommended point and put it in the microwave for 3 mintues as detailed out in the instructions, both times it has boiled the water over the top of the pot and ive had to spend precious moments of my lunch time cleaning the damn microwave- can i sue??

its micro noodles numbnuts not pot noodle- by putting boiling water in it wud be like making cup-a-soup in a bowl- a big NO NO
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

Gnevin

Quote from: longball on September 17, 2007, 01:58:45 PM
Quote from: Gnevin on September 17, 2007, 01:57:51 PM

its micro noodles numbnuts not pot noodle- by putting boiling water in it wud be like making cup-a-soup in a bowl- a big NO NO
I know that they are , i was asking why not just  use pot noddles?
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

pintsofguinness

Because pot noodles are rotten (I'm an expert in this food)
longball, you want super noodles to go, done like pot noodles only far nicer.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Hurler on the Bitch

Big hairy-arsed farmers from Kerry breaking wind while their eating (devouring) a feed of cabbage and bacon in Fagan's bar in Drumcomdra. Especially while I'm trying to enjoy a pint of Guinness and chat up a nice-looker from Derry.

Hurler on the Bitch

5 Pints - Sauce for the goose etc... yeah those Kerry boys spoilt my chat-up... It's hard to be sexy and urbane when somebody who looks like the third member of the Dunbelievables is dropping black pudding flavoured depth charges from his exposed shuck on the bar-stool - Great looking girl too from Merrfalt ??? - never heard of it? should have seen them boys trying to cross the road "Jeeez! ye meen ye's heff to look boath feckin weys" ....

parttimeexile

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on September 17, 2007, 09:40:37 PM
5 Pints - Sauce for the goose etc... yeah those Kerry boys spoilt my chat-up... It's hard to be sexy and urbane when somebody who looks like the third member of the Dunbelievables is dropping black pudding flavoured depth charges from his exposed shuck on the bar-stool - Great looking girl too from Merrfalt ??? - never heard of it? should have seen them boys trying to cross the road "Jeeez! ye meen ye's heff to look boath feckin weys" ....

Take it you mean magherafelt. There is decent lookin birds from that part of the world alright but they are still from darry as they would say!

Hurler on the Bitch

I was merely 'extracting the urine' ...

Gnevin

People who claim the Irish flag is green ,white and gold  ???

Louth Exile

I've probably posted this already but....... God damn shitey slow digiweb broadband

Trying to watch heroes on tv links and it is so slow that I need to let the whold epiode download (which about 1.5 hours) and then go back and watch it  >:(
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Sandy Hill

F><kers saying "Hi guys" or "Hello you guys"; American shite!
"Stercus accidit"

Louth Exile

St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

People on Mobile phones who go....
Hello

Hello

hello

hello

can you hear me

hello

or people people on mobile phones who speak so obnoxiously and loudly just so we'll know how important they are.

Adults who will start asking you about the child beside you when they're well fit to answer themselves.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 23, 2007, 10:49:19 AM
Adults who will start asking you about the child beside you when they're well fit to answer themselves.

People who ask the people beside me, if I'm ok!!  >:(
Testing Accessibility