2018 National Football League Division 4

Started by Junior Ex Laoistalk, October 14, 2017, 11:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

OK, Whatever you say guys...we're going to annihilate Carlow.

I suppose I can't doubt ye, we did just beat the Mighty London by 2 points.

In all seriousness, I think it's a tough task at hand. I'm not saying Carlow are the be all and end all but we've got to be realistic about where we are currently. A narrow victory would be great news. This is our level. Top tier of Div 4 / Lower tier of div 3. We need a lot of good new young talent harnessed properly to come along for that to change.

recyclebin

I don't think Carlow are going to show there full hand on Sunday as they could be playing Laois again in the final a week later. There could be some mind games 8)

Don Draper

Quote from: Tony on March 21, 2018, 05:32:17 PM
OK, Whatever you say guys...we're going to annihilate Carlow.

I suppose I can't doubt ye, we did just beat the Mighty London by 2 points.

In all seriousness, I think it's a tough task at hand. I'm not saying Carlow are the be all and end all but we've got to be realistic about where we are currently. A narrow victory would be great news. This is our level. Top tier of Div 4 / Lower tier of div 3. We need a lot of good new young talent harnessed properly to come along for that to change.
Catch a hold of yourself Tony, its crazy talk thinking we'll annihilate Carlow, I'd settle for 8-10 points.

Junior Ex Laoistalk

They can't wait to get us in there, years of beatings from us hurts them badly and now they have a team that can realistically take us on and beat us.
Anyone thinks they have no interest in this game is an absolute clown .....

Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

Don Draper

Quote from: Junior Ex Laoistalk on March 22, 2018, 12:43:02 AM
They can't wait to get us in there, years of beatings from us hurts them badly and now they have a team that can realistically take us on and beat us.
Anyone thinks they have no interest in this game is an absolute clown .....

lovely. About time they put it up to us.

Unlaoised

Should be a good crowd there sunday its a game that all players on both sides will be looking forward to ...

Im going to back Gary Walsh for the first goal !! ;)
LAOIS ABÚ

Laoiseabu

Is he serious or is it a take the piss interview ?

Don Draper

Quote from: Laoiseabu on March 22, 2018, 04:17:52 PM
Is he serious or is it a take the piss interview ?

Its a pisstake, and he's pissed. As was most of the bar. Which was most of the Carlow team.

Time to sober them up.

oneflewoverthecuckoonest

i would not be in the least surprised limerick beat a deflated antrim on sunday and such a result would automatically guarantee us promotion.

Tony

Why would you even have to ask if that interview was a pisstake or not?!  8)

Also, Limerick are a truly shocking team. I could probably do a job for them on their team, and that's saying something as my best playing days are lonnnng behind me. Antrim will win that match, 110%.

Don Draper

I'm hearing Timmons is back. Just in time. Just in f**king time.

The PRO

Just seen the team. I was thinking we'd be well able to take care of Carlow but not so sure now. Benny Carroll at 11? Jesus.

town1980

I like the look of the team for Sunday good bit of pace I probably would have started o Reilly but Benny is good also I see nothing only a laois win here and in the final because I dont rate Carlow or fear them at all,we will be champions of div 4 this year