Gaelic Gazette

Started by Kerry Mike, June 29, 2007, 12:27:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExiledGael

Been reading through there for an hour or two, brilliant stuff.
Will certainly try to get it printed and binded.

take_yer_points

Thanks a million for this - great stuff in it!! the auld fella is gonna be over the moon!!  :)

saffron sam2

Good man Shane (Oliver ?? what's that about?).  Excellent reading there.

On a slightly related topic, is there any possibility that someone has kept the best bits of gaaboard over the years and could come up with a similar pdf file?
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Shamrock Shore

Still remember fondly the 'tractor reversing' thread.

Too many Ulster muppets are ruining it for all I fear.

DMarsden

There plenty of Longford clowns not worth reading too. most of them aren't aware of their derisory status though...

Hardy

Good work O'Neill - you have done the state some service. It'd be great if you could send it to hardyarse at hotmail dot com.

5 Sams

5 Sams would be delighted to receive a copy at 5samsindown@gmail.com

Thanks in advance
The Aristocrat Years

ONeill

I have 38 requests for the GG material and hopefully they were received. However, I never check my bulk mail and usually delete it immediately. Last week I clicked on it by mistake and saw a few requests. So if you didn't receive a reply from me that's the reason. Post on here if you didn't get one.

BTW, this PDF contains ultra-modern software enabling me to hack into your PC/Laptop to see all files available. I didn't know Hardy's real name was Cynthia and he subscribes to Plumbers Monthly. Shamrock Shore recently entered a Niall-Sheridan Lookalike competition and came second, beaten by George Hook . SaffronSam donates a tenner a month to the Love Ulster organisation and has a picture of Paul Berry as his screensaver.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Hardy

Thanks O'Neill.

(Can you confirm your address for those items you asked about? I'll wear them for a few days first, as you requested).

Yours,
Cynthia.

GrandMasterFlash

Just sent you an email there O Neill. Thanks in advance.

GrandMasterFlash

Thanks alot O Neill. Great Stuff!

brokencrossbar1

Top man O'Neill very much appreciated!

ONeill

Nearly 8 years ago but stumbled across it today. If anyone wants a copy PM me your email address.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.