Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Were you looking odds on that league match??

Had you got some inside info??

St Johns have won a lot of games you wouldn't expect them too in the last few weeks. Any time st johns are in relegation bother everyone seems to come out of the woodwork to help them out and they get out of it...

ONeill

Aye, would you have been able to get odds on a league game?

With the SFC game in a week or so and them playing in the 7s hurling yesterday, I thought it'd be a good time.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

imtommygunn

Dunno where you'd get odds O'Neill.

On the subject of league form st brigids seem to be on a long run of defeats. Does Brolly still play? Did I see him showing of a cast of sorts on the sunday game - maybe that would explain it?

ONeill

He said in his column on Friday that he tripped over a small Tyrone man a while ago and broke his leg. He's doing thon aqua running so he says so he is.

Signum Fidei

cargin by 2 points on sunday

come on the cargin yyyyyyyyooooooo

SaffronArmy

The Galls machine to come out on top by 2+ on Sunday night.

milltown row

can't see our lads losing on Sunday night. we've a seriously big panel of lads down at training lately.

tactically we need to get it right against Cargin and then its down to if Cargin can can exploit any weaknesses we have

saffron sam2

Are you not at Windsor?

Portglenone
Cargin
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

SaffronArmy

Any injury reports for either team?

Atticus_Finch

Paddypower odds

Cargin  11/8
St Galls 8/11

Portglenone   4/6
St Brigids       6/4

Might stick a few pound on cargin
"The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience."

ONeill

Good odds for Cargin. I hear Karl Stewart is sweating.

Cargin 0-14 St Gall's 0-11. One of the McGourtys sent off on 71 mins.

Who's the ref?

imtommygunn

pebble-dasher

Wish the county board had put on a double header on sunday afternoon and it might have got a half crowd at a game for once. 

Could anyone tell me the last time st galls played a championship game in the south west or anywhere else than casement for that matter?

Predictions
Portglenone 1.10 St bridgets 0.11
Cargin 2.09 st galls 0.12

milltown row

Quote from: pebble-dasher on September 11, 2009, 02:07:30 PM
Wish the county board had put on a double header on sunday afternoon and it might have got a half crowd at a game for once. 

Could anyone tell me the last time st galls played a championship game in the south west or anywhere else than casement for that matter?

Predictions
Portglenone 1.10 St bridgets 0.11
Cargin 2.09 st galls 0.12

Rasharkin 89 final against Cargin won the match 5 points to Cargins 4.

then there has been loads of early round games but the semi finals have always been at Casement.

the year of the back door system Cargin beat us at some SW venue but we duffed them in the final :o

Queenie

MR i cant believe my eyes!! Kevin MC Gourty now a FF man!!!! What fck is going on. Hes a rocket of the 1st degree, shows Politics and the GAA its the future lads, casement next?
Are you a missionary or a mercenary?  Remember, tallk is cheap!