Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NatSoSaff

Has the early league form, albeit minus county stars, altered posters pre season predictions of where the senior/intermediate/junior championships are heading this year?

I'm going with Cargin, Ballymena, Rasharkin

Sportacus

Throw in your views and debate constructively - none of us have all the answers.  But it's a public forum so please go somewhere else to pursue one-to-one arguments with another poster.  You're only taking up space otherwise and turning people off.

EOC1923

Quote from: NatSoSaff on April 12, 2022, 02:43:11 PM
Has the early league form, albeit minus county stars, altered posters pre season predictions of where the senior/intermediate/junior championships are heading this year?

Are Rasharkin not in the intermediate?

Dreen

Yes we are in Intermediate

Tyrdub

Quote from: NatSoSaff on April 12, 2022, 02:43:11 PM

I've only seen lots of teams in Div 2 this year, and it is so unpredictable. It's so hard to predict future championship results until teams have played a few games with their senior and U20 players back

NatSoSaff

How did that come about when you couldnt win junior last year?

Dreen

We got promoted to Div 2 and the consensus was to play the championship of the league we are in

EOC1923

That what I thought Dreen

paddyjohn

I'm going for Cargin, Ballymena and Pearses.

Would ye whist

Are Moneyglass in intermediate this year?

country bumpkin

Mglass are in Intermediate championship.....

Belfast GAA man

are all championship matches at neutral venues this year?

NatSoSaff

are moneyglass not in senior championship?

Flanker

Quote from: NatSoSaff on April 12, 2022, 05:22:38 PM
are moneyglass not in senior championship?

Your right NSS

The PG1 Boys will be hoping they aren't like the Ahoghill baddies and allow them to play ball  ;D ;D ;D

Northern Switchgear Antrim Senior Football Championship
Group Two: Portglenone, St Brigid's, Moneyglass, Ahoghill

bannside

Casements will respect all those clubs, while at the same time fearing no one in the competition. No super teams that stand out like the Galls and Cargin of old. Everybody beatable these days.