Sun 02 Apr   Antrim v Longford

Where did you get those from MoChara ?

paddyjohn

So Donegal it is.

See you in the qualifiers.

Gold

"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Pocs pints and the gaa

Be a big split in the Aghagallon camp with Armagh getting Down in the Ulster Championship

FermGael

Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Milltown Row2

Quote from: FermGael on October 13, 2016, 11:04:26 PM
Miss you guys

No free one this year! Training will have to start earlier
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paddyjohn

MoChara

Quote from: Horse Box on October 13, 2016, 05:51:50 PM
Quote from: MoChara on October 13, 2016, 08:55:34 AM
The provisional fixtures for 2017

Division 3 Football
Sat 05 Feb   Tipperary v Antrim
Sun 12 Feb   Offaly v Antrim
Sun 26 Feb   Antrim v Sligo
Sun 05 Mar   Louth v Antrim
Sun 19 Mar    Antrim v Laois
Sat 25 Mar     Armagh v Antrim
Sun 02 Apr   Antrim v Longford

Where did you get those from MoChara ?

http://sportsnewsireland.com/gaa/gaa-fixtures-provisional-list-2017-national-football-league/

They've the hurling ones up as well.

Hectic

Miss you guys

Its alright we will see et you in the qualifiers in Enniskillen. (or are we on different sides of that this year?)

imtommygunn

Miss you guys

I think I'd rather have you guys despite the fact you beat us every year!!

I was hoping for Down or Armagh to be honest.

JimStynes

Quote from: Pocs pints and the gaa on October 13, 2016, 11:03:21 PM
Be a big split in the Aghagallon camp with Armagh getting Down in the Ulster Championship

We have only a handful of Down supporters in the club. No big split in the club!

paddyjohn

Quote from: JimStynes on October 14, 2016, 10:46:16 AM
Quote from: Pocs pints and the gaa on October 13, 2016, 11:03:21 PM

We have only a handful of Down supporters in the club. No big split in the club!

Don't encourage him please.

bannside

Better PR day for Antrim with great coverage of the Saffron Business Forum event last week and the opening of Dunsilly tomorrow. Both very positive developments but little or no word of recognition on it here.

Sure there will be detractors who wish to focus more on the car parking arrangements etc, but at the very least we now have 3 full size pitches to train our county teams on. Better than the days only a decade ago we were running about like nomads asking Randalstown rugby club for a lend of their floodlite facilities. So credit where it's due to everyone involved in the project for seeing it through. That encompassed 3 different county chairmen and various boards.

The Saffron Business Forum is a most interesting development. I couldn't make it last week but already have three or four businessmen committed to contributing £1k per year for the next five years. We all have a role to play, no matter how small. So let's all enjoy the positivity and do our bit to help turn Antrim Gaa around and set us up for a better future for the next generation.

paddyjohn

Quote from: bannside on October 14, 2016, 11:54:19 AM
Better PR day for Antrim with great coverage of the Saffron Business Forum event last week and the opening of Dunsilly tomorrow. Both very positive developments but little or no word of recognition on it here.

Sure there will be detractors who wish to focus more on the car parking arrangements etc, but at the very least we now have 3 full size pitches to train our county teams on. Better than the days only a decade ago we were running about like nomads asking Randalstown rugby club for a lend of their floodlite facilities. So credit where it's due to everyone involved in the project for seeing it through. That encompassed 3 different county chairmen and various boards.

The Saffron Business Forum is a most interesting development. I couldn't make it last week but already have three or four businessmen committed to contributing £1k per year for the next five years. We all have a role to play, no matter how small. So let's all enjoy the positivity and do our bit to help turn Antrim Gaa around and set us up for a better future for the next generation.

Credit where credit is due for sure but car parking is going to be an issue as it has a direct impact on supporters. Surely there will be people who will be negative but a spade is a spade, all well and good having 3 pitches and a fine set up but whats the point if there is limited parking?

I know very little about the Saffron Business forum apart from what I saw on twitter, looks a good idea.

It's hard to be positive when we still don't have a county ground

Na Glinntí Glasa

was at a match last sunday at Dunsilly, was impressed with the facilities and the hill there to stand and watch the match but parking will become a problem. i got the shuttle bus down for £1 which was handy but you still have to sit and wait around for it. people did park on the hard shoulder but i think the cops will have a problem with that if it continues.
It will be the main reason we wont see big games there.
hurl like f**k boi!