Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

country bumpkin

U being a little touchy MR2, or is it an attempt at sarcasm, sure as my old mum would say 'sarcasm is indeed the lowest form of wit'.... ???

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on August 28, 2016, 09:24:02 PM
U being a little touchy MR2, or is it an attempt at sarcasm, sure as my old mum would say 'sarcasm is indeed the lowest form of wit'.... ???

Ah, you seen my smiley I put on at end of post! We won the p5 hurling tournament this year, I never thought I'd put it up as it wasn't important !
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 28, 2016, 11:20:12 PM

Ah, you seen my smiley I put on at end of post! We won the p5 hurling tournament this year, I never thought I'd put it up as it wasn't important !

our U12's won the league shield final on sunday morning. Paddys day booked off in 8 years time  8) ;D
hurl like f**k boi!

country bumpkin

So juvenile success ain't important MR2...... :-[

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on August 30, 2016, 04:21:52 PM
So juvenile success ain't important MR2...... :-[

It's very important ... Winning reserve isn't
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

bogieman

Quote from: Dunloy realist on August 30, 2016, 09:33:27 AM

our U12's won the league shield final on sunday morning. Paddys day booked off in 8 years time  8) ;D

Catch a grip lads, grow up. I enjoy the insight and wit on this site, but the immaturity on last few posts do you boys no credit.

Cargin
Aldergrove
Ardoyne

P.s.
Tipp
Dubs

This is not Irish dancing. -RH

theskull1

St Brigids vs Dunloy in the minor final after last nights semi finals. Should be a tight game I would think

Side point. Maybe I'm being picky, but IMO its was a poorly presented pitch in Rasharkin last night for a championship semi final ... didn't respect the competition IMO especially when you consider the favorable weather this past few days. Will need a McHale Fusion 3 to lift the grass when they next cut it.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Milltown Row2

Quote from: bogieman on August 31, 2016, 01:13:40 AM

Catch a grip lads, grow up. I enjoy the insight and wit on this site, but the immaturity on last few posts do you boys no credit.

Cargin
Aldergrove
Ardoyne

P.s.
Tipp
Dubs

Ok

Dreen

On the Dreen pitch,its a fair comment the grass was long last night.  However i am pretty sure the man in charge didn't know that game was on as it would not usually be the case.

Great win for Dunloy, some serious talent coming through to senior in both codes.

Na Glinntí Glasa

Cargin
Aldergrove
Ardoyne

P.s.
Tipp
Dubs

:( ruined the fun  ;D
hurl like f**k boi!

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: Dreen on August 31, 2016, 08:43:24 AM
On the Dreen pitch,its a fair comment the grass was long last night.  However i am pretty sure the man in charge didn't know that game was on as it would not usually be the case.

Great win for Dunloy, some serious talent coming through to senior in both codes.

Have to say it was poor condition for a semi final of a championship. dont like to have a go as any time ive been there this year for a match your always well looked after from start to finish but they should of known and made sure it was cut.

regardless it was a good performance from the lads from start to finish, was impressed with them and their overall play esp from long range passing.

i know they beat St Bridget's this year but it was the first game of the season and may as well disregard that. Should be a good game in store.
hurl like f**k boi!

country bumpkin

Quote from: Dunloy realist on August 31, 2016, 09:28:10 AM

Cargin
Aldergrove
Ardoyne

P.s.
Tipp
Dubs

:( ruined the fun  ;D
[/quote  :'(

bogieman

Thanks lads

P.s.s St Brigids
This is not Irish dancing. -RH

bannside

The minor final could turn out to be the game of the year between 2 excellent well coached teams. Not a game to be missed.

Has a date or venue been fixed?

Na Glinntí Glasa

Friday the 23rd has been penciled in for the final. No venue decided but it would need to be at 7 sharp as its getting dark now earlier.
hurl like f**k boi!