Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

S.Poacher2012

GAA Coaching Clinic

Date: Saturday 15th November 2014

Venue: St Columban's College Kilkeel

Cost: £10 (Includes Tea/Coffee and information booklet)

** Proceeds for the development of GAA in St Columbans**

AGENDA:

10am: Welcome

10.10am: Aidan O' Rourke (Development Manager Queens Gaa)

"Building elements of a game-plan into training sessions"

- Clearly defined game-plan goals

- Fundamentals of play with and without the ball

- Transitions during games

**Practical Session Outdoor**

11.45am: Tea/Coffee/Snack

12.00pm: Conor Laverty (Trinity College Gaa Development Officer)

"Developing Attacking Play in your team"

**Practical Session Outdoor**

Contact Steven Poacher to confirm place via text to 07779780919 or email to stevepoacher@hotmail.com **Payment on the day**

themac_23

Interesting reading on another Antrim gaa forum, pretty standard this time of year i suppose about league structures etc, was going to post on it but not a member of that forum and couldnt be bothered joining it lol. Anyway, anyone any ideas on what could be done to sort out our leagues/ championships or does everyone thing they're best left alone?

country bumpkin

Just heard that St Paul's are to host the Antrim v Carlow in the opening round of the N F League.............well little Joe will be there........bet he gets a parking berth, and a good spot to watch................those will not be plentiful ???.

CentreHalfBack

Last year St Paul's ground didnt meet health and safety regulations to facilitate championship games. Now it's holding a county fixture lol
New season - new reason

blueblood

The wee man getting ready for his new role. LMAO

Milltown Row2

These Bredagh men have a lot to say on Antrim issuse, except my mate Lecale of course
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

getevennotcross

:quote author=Milltown Row2 link=topic=21.msg1414530#msg1414530 date=1414683158]
These Bredagh men have a lot to say on Antrim issuse, except my mate Lecale of course
[/quote] MIlltown, a Blueblood from Bredagh, Co. Down, me thinks you should look a little closer to home.  ;)  I would suggest a hybrid Milltown blueblood, a bit of a mongrel as they say. Ego tripper & attention seeker, good qualities of a referee which he alleges to be taking up?  Heaven help us, but we are all not that gullible. Maroon & White from Blue & White evolving from Green & Black (x2). Moves around to where he may gain personal advantage. I could think of a few individuals in Milltown who would mirror such a profile. The spineless and disloyal traits of opportunists.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: getevennotcross on October 30, 2014, 06:25:08 PM
:quote author=Milltown Row2 link=topic=21.msg1414530#msg1414530 date=1414683158]
MIlltown, a Blueblood from Bredagh, Co. Down, me thinks you should look a little closer to home.  ;)  I would suggest a hybrid Milltown blueblood, a bit of a mongrel as they say. Ego tripper & attention seeker, good qualities of a referee which he alleges to be taking up?  Heaven help us, but we are all not that gullible. Maroon & White from Blue & White evolving from Green & Black (x2). Moves around to where he may gain personal advantage. I could think of a few individuals in Milltown who would mirror such a profile. The spineless and disloyal traits of opportunists.
[/quote]

Are you his bitch?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

country bumpkin

Well if the little guy ever bocomes An Cathaoirleach I will cross the rubicon (the bann) and pledge allegiance to the Oak Leaf mob, and believe me that really would be a 'giant leap'.

Milltown Row2

Sure Cargin tried that once their ban came in  ;)

getevennotcross

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 30, 2014, 10:15:24 PM
Quote from: getevennotcross on October 30, 2014, 06:25:08 PM
MIlltown, a Blueblood from Bredagh, Co. Down, me thinks you should look a little closer to home.  ;)  I would suggest a hybrid Milltown blueblood, a bit of a mongrel as they say. Ego tripper & attention seeker, good qualities of a referee which he alleges to be taking up?  Heaven help us, but we are all not that gullible. Maroon & White from Blue & White evolving from Green & Black (x2). Moves around to where he may gain personal advantage. I could think of a few individuals in Milltown who would mirror such a profile. The spineless and disloyal traits of opportunists.

Are you his bitch?
[/quote] Nope, I cant say I know his woman.

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: country bumpkin on October 29, 2014, 05:33:07 PM
Just heard that St Paul's are to host the Antrim v Carlow in the opening round of the N F League.............well little Joe will be there........bet he gets a parking berth, and a good spot to watch................those will not be plentiful ???.

are you serious? st pauls grounds aren't up top scratch for a club match let alone a county game.

the games should be somewhere that has good parking, toilets, viewing, good changing facilities etc.
hurl like f**k boi!

bloodybreakball

Sure Cargin tried that once their ban came in  ;)

MEGALOL

country bumpkin

Quote from: Dunloy realist on October 31, 2014, 02:20:01 PM
Quote from: country bumpkin on October 29, 2014, 05:33:07 PM

are you serious? st pauls grounds aren't up top scratch for a club match let alone a county game.

the games should be somewhere that has good parking, toilets, viewing, good changing facilities etc.
You are right of course DR, but the St Pauls club has the wee man who would be county chairman (god help us all) as a member, and what he says goes. Hitler never made it to Belfast but.............

bannside

Messy time of the year. Teams with nil to play for have downed tools long ago. Our seniors have a match tomorrow and about 20 of them have just jumped on a bus in Portglenone to go to a disco in Omagh -  all in fancy dress. Won't be much football played tomorrow!!