Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RefForFee

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 14, 2013, 03:27:56 PM
Quote from: RefForFee on December 14, 2013, 03:02:17 PM
pathetic rants

An expression of the above would be more like it.
Just keeping you inspiring pundits honest  8)
"We haven't gone away ya know, well maybe for a little while, but we'll always be back"- just like?

country bumpkin

But where have all the pundits gone?

RefForFee

Quote from: country bumpkin on December 20, 2013, 07:00:23 PM
But where have all the pundits gone?
Watching soccer or continuing their supercilious escapades on other threads.  Some of us are an 'Authority' on everything, not just GAA matters  ::)
"We haven't gone away ya know, well maybe for a little while, but we'll always be back"- just like?

CentreHalfBack

McKenna Cup Panel according to the IN.

Chris Kerr
Oisin Kerr
Kevin O'Boyle
Ricky Johnston
Dermot McCann
Justin Crozier
Niall Delargy
Tony Scullion
Martin Johnston
Mark Sweeney
Paddy Gallagher
James Laverty
Martin McAleese
Michael McCann
Sean McVeigh
Conal Kelly
Conor Murray
Paddy Kelly
Michael Pollock
Philip Maguire
Tomas McCann
CJ McGourty
Paddy Cunningham
Bam Neeson
Anton Taylor
Aaron Traynor
David McGuckin
Owen Gallagher
New season - new reason

Itchy

RTE sport reporting ye have lost Kevin Niblock to Cliftonville, was that expected?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Itchy on December 30, 2013, 04:07:42 PM
RTE sport reporting ye have lost Kevin Niblock to Cliftonville, was that expected?

I heard this last week, had been training away with the reserves so not a surprise as he'd said he wasn't going to be with the county this year
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

glens abu

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 30, 2013, 04:23:40 PM
Quote from: Itchy on December 30, 2013, 04:07:42 PM

I heard this last week, had been training away with the reserves so not a surprise as he'd said he wasn't going to be with the county this year
[/quote

Big loss for county,good luck to him at the reds.

bannside

Nibs definitely a big loss to Antrim. Probably our best winner of "dirty ball". Owes Antrim nothing - hopefully he wont be gone for too long!

Its Cavan on Sunday then. Only the Mc Kenna cup, but would be great to start with a win nonetheless.  Wont be easy though as Cavan beat Meath yesterday in a challenge game, so they wont be short of confidence for their trip to Creggan.

brendanbelfast

You know how many positions on the county Board were contested at this years annual convention? Zero, as I am sure you can guess.

In fact there are 3 positions not even filled. So honestly, until you are prepared to step up and seek a position, you have no right to anonymous negative on  a discussion board.   

Milltown Row2

Quote from: brendanbelfast on December 30, 2013, 10:29:28 PM
You know how many positions on the county Board were contested at this years annual convention? Zero, as I am sure you can guess.

In fact there are 3 positions not even filled. So honestly, until you are prepared to step up and seek a position, you have no right to anonymous negative on  a discussion board.

Who are you replying to??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

glens abu

Yeah and sit with clowns who are more concerned with their egos than anything else,think football management position and that says it all.

Saffrongael

Yeah because Frankie Quinn and Jim Murray are there for the good of Antrim Gaa, they are doing it for the love of Antrim
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

RefForFee

I told ya so, we are obsessed with Blame  :-[

It can only be changed from within, REMEMBER WHAT I SAID ABOUT EMPTY VESSELS  ;D But sure you vitriol's were not even at Convention! (Obviously your respective clubs have more sense)  ::);)  Sad thing remains though, you actually believe you are making a difference  ::) ???

country bumpkin

Quote from: Saffrongael on December 31, 2013, 10:50:16 AM

Yeah because Frankie Quinn and Jim Murray are there for the good of Antrim Gaa, they are doing it for the love of Antrim
Well big Jim certainly loves the oul county, but I think wee frankie is possibly more in love with the Euros..........and he gets a lot for his troubles.

bannside

Why Brendan do you think people have no interest in being on the "board? Traditionally those positions have been well contested!

Its not as if there arnt plenty of top clubmen around!