Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigfrank

Think the first half was top class stuff, was 2-1 at ht  :P

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: bigfrank on September 07, 2013, 09:43:47 PM
Think the first half was top class stuff, was 2-1 at ht  :P

0-0 after 20 mins.

what do teams like Creggan get out of  a season if that's the way they want to play. 2 points in an hours football. holy f**k !
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

ck

Lads, I attended the Cargin creggan game and I have to be honest and say it was one of the worst games I ever saw. I hear young McFlynn was getting paid for his role as manager. He should pay back every penny. He made a complete joke of creggan and degraded the club cship.

Fra1971

I was also at the games in Ahoghill. The first match was poor, best team won in the end. The 2nd game however made the 1st match look like Dublin vs Kerry. Creggan returning 2 points in over an hours football is shocking. They didnt even kick many wides either. Cargin hit a lot of wides and were deserved winners with a very cosy 3 point win.

anyone know when the dates and venues for both finals will be announced? My money is still on Lamh Dhearg for the SFC Final.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Fra1971 on September 09, 2013, 09:29:48 AM
I was also at the games in Ahoghill. The first match was poor, best team won in the end. The 2nd game however made the 1st match look like Dublin vs Kerry. Creggan returning 2 points in over an hours football is shocking. They didnt even kick many wides either. Cargin hit a lot of wides and were deserved winners with a very cosy 3 point win.

anyone know when the dates and venues for both finals will be announced? My money is still on Lamh Dhearg for the SFC Final.
[/b]

They are out, Cargin beat them.............. I'll get me coat :P
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jeepers Creepers

Two Hands FFS

Football final Sat 28th 3pm in Ahoghill

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on September 09, 2013, 10:34:05 PM
Football final Sat 28th 3pm in Ahoghill

Right, that should be grand, St Mary's pitch Crosskeys? Would the parking be plentyfull up there? So this must be first year in a while that both finals will be up teh country, Looks like I'll not be at the hurling replay ffs
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

manballandall

Grand? Nothing grand about it . Same time as all Ireland final is a disgrace. Numpties

Milltown Row2

Quote from: manballandall on September 10, 2013, 07:26:03 AM
Grand? Nothing grand about it . Same time as all Ireland final is a disgrace. Numpties

Hurling is at 5 so no danger of heading down afterwards be lucky to catch the second half

imtommygunn

These boys are on form this year. Football final on same day as all ireland hurling final replay. Club games with the same players involved as the county team on the same day as an ai semi final. frank dawson reappointed for another year.

manballandall

If the previous rounds of the championship are anything to go by I don't envisage too many neutrals traveling to ahoghill to sacrifice missing a replay of last weeks epic . Maybe some non neutrals to id say ;)

Fra1971

Why did none of you take me bet? Could have took a few bob off me. I'm bad at the old betting.

Ahoghill is a grand venue, lots of parking and plenty of stewards who ensured I was on my way home in no time on Saturday. Those complaining are either city boys that are too spoiled or begrudging bollockses. Take a leaf out of MR2's book - embrace it. Sure Galls can win anywhere!

I think its great to see a small club get it, especially Ahoghill as they have had a fair bit of bother down the years with unsavoury incidents from paramilitaries.

jftj

Quote from: Fra1971 on September 10, 2013, 08:52:42 AM
Why did none of you take me bet? Could have took a few bob off me. I'm bad at the old betting.

Ahoghill is a grand venue, lots of parking and plenty of stewards who ensured I was on my way home in no time on Saturday. Those complaining are either city boys that are too spoiled or begrudging bollockses. Take a leaf out of MR2's book - embrace it. Sure Galls can win anywhere!

I think its great to see a small club get it, especially Ahoghill as they have had a fair bit of bother down the years with unsavoury incidents from paramilitaries.
i agree fra always found the people in that club to be sound.great example of a small club batting above their weight by sticking together and working very hard.

Fra1971

hearing reports of Aggies trying to get their JFC Semi final replay played on a Saturday as they know Davitts have 3 irish league players in their midst. Not exactly in the spirit of the game but more a win at any cost mentality.

also hear a few men from Milltown arent happy about the venue for the SGC either. At least 1 of whom is no stranger to a bit of gurning.