Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

qubdub

Many thanks reliably informed Creggan winning 13 to 1-7 at present

qubdub

Milltown Row2

0-14 to 1-6 for Naomh Gall
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jeepers Creepers

Cargin 2-09 Lamhs 1-08. Cargin played some good football, Lamhs never got going. 

Milltown Row2

Cargin Galls final then. Should be a tighter match this year. McGill and new management made fair difference in team, also not playing county for them too

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 25, 2013, 09:45:28 PM
Cargin Galls final then. Should be a tighter match this year. McGill and new management made fair difference in team, also not playing county for them too

is this not the sort of thing that gets stuck up on opposing changing rooms walls !
cue the printers around Creggan, Malone Rd and shaws Rd going into overdrive.
1/80 on were Wexford Hurlers yesterday, so strange things can happen !!
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

manballandall

They are going to do a screen print of a contribution on a discussion board from someone who is a hurling man. Jasys times are bad. Hard to see anything other than what milltown predicted going on previous years records and that is all we can go on . Although with St. Paul's having beaten charging in the league and running st galls pretty close you never know

Gold

No surprises at the weekend other than St Brigids drawing with Creggan thanks to a goal blasted by dual star  (Cushendall hurler) Ronan McGrady from a 20metre free past 11 keepers with the very last kick of the game. Some drama!

Galls should beat Pauls easily and no doubt Cargin will have the measure of Creggan (or Brigids).

Fancy Creggan to make no mistake in replay on Wednesday.

Fancy Galls to beat Cargin at their will in final
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

jftj

Quote from: Gold on August 26, 2013, 11:26:41 AM
No surprises at the weekend other than St Brigids drawing with Creggan thanks to a goal blasted by dual star  (Cushendall hurler) Ronan McGrady from a 20metre free past 11 keepers with the very last kick of the game. Some drama!

Galls should beat Pauls easily and no doubt Cargin will have the measure of Creggan (or Brigids).

Fancy Creggan to make no mistake in replay on Wednesday.

Fancy Galls to beat Cargin at their will in final
agree 100 per cent

manballandall

I honestly think cargin will push I'd close, very close. I hope I'm wrong bit that's my honest opinion although we are starting to gain a bit of momentum with training now kicking in so maybe we will peak at the right time . It's all about timing

otbar

At three senior championship games over the weekend:

Creggan - look very poor in defense but 16 points is good scoring - they may struggle again on wednesday
Stgalls - never got out of 2nd gear - toyed with moneyglass tbh
cargin - looked physical and very much up to the task

Championship heating up nice.

Prediction is  cargin st galls final and a mouth watering final it would be.

jftj

after last years toothless performance,i cannot understand people predicting cargin getting close to galls.think galls will win it for at least another 2 years.

ck

Folks where will the Antrim final be this year now that Casement is out of play? Hoping to get to it

Jeepers Creepers

Creggan? That's if they don't make the final themselves