The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Go home ref

Pathetic that 40,000 people turn out for this shite while the Irish league skids on its arse. The aeroplane display just puts the cherry on top of the poison cake truly pathetic stuff all round

under the bar

QuotePathetic stuff at this stage. Multi-millionaire, international footballer mocked by sad little men. I know who gets the last laugh!

I think it's more a case of "multi-millionaire international footballer lives to regret his sad little man actions".  Kissing the camera at Old Trafford. Loves the cameras but not at Crystal Palace obviously.   

He could take a leaf out of Jamie Carragher's book who no doubt thinks the same about him as other real club players think of big-time charlies who think its all about them.

What goes around comes around Stevie.

http://cdn3.independent.ie/incoming/article30275286.ece/69343/ALTERNATES/h342/United.jpg

laoislad

Good man under the bar keep editing that post, that's 4 times you've done it now I'm sure you'll get it right eventually....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

thebigfella

Just in case you all forgot  ;)

____          _
| __\_\_o___/_|           ------------------------------------------------
<[___\_\_-----<          |   GIGGS 13  GERRARD 0  MUFC20TIMES  |
|  o'                             ------------------------------------------------

EC Unique

Oh dear. The hurt is still a bit raw I see.  ;D

T Fearon

WaterBoy

Good to see the united fans not letting a shambles of a season get in the way of their main focus  ;D

Mama says that foos-ball is the devil

supersub

Haha some sad men about alright - but whatever fills their gap  ;)

Was at the game yesterday, some reception for Rodgers especially, class. Ibe played well but should have had a hatrick!! Aspas simply isn't going to cut it, poor enough despite a few nice touches. Borini was good and got a big ovation when he came off - I'd say he'll stay but must know he is never going to be first choice though. Coady, Brannigan, Smith, Paez, Teixera showed well but, in the little he had to do, Kelly had a stinker despite the goal. Clear to see the regular Premier League players above the rest, Allen and Lucas especially controlled the whole game in the first half.

J70

Quote from: laoislad on May 14, 2014, 11:17:50 PM
Good man under the bar keep editing that post, that's 4 times you've done it now I'm sure you'll get it right eventually....

Would Under The Bar have anything at all to say on this board if Liverpool didn't exist? The only time you hear from him is when he posts juvenile, catty gloats on this thread!  ;D

Armamike

Quote from: J70 on May 15, 2014, 11:37:39 AM
Quote from: laoislad on May 14, 2014, 11:17:50 PM

Would Under The Bar have anything at all to say on this board if Liverpool didn't exist? The only time you hear from him is when he posts juvenile, catty gloats on this thread!  ;D

He was very quiet and not his usual caustic self for a good few months there. Like a couple of others he re-emerged from hibernation about 2 weeks ago.
That's just, like your opinion man.

stew

Quote from: laoislad on May 14, 2014, 09:31:18 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 14, 2014, 09:27:21 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on May 14, 2014, 09:12:02 PM
Hear Man Ure supporters flew plane over Aviva tonight with banner "Giggs 13 Gerrard 0, MUFC 20 times"  ;D
Pathetic stuff at this stage. Multi-millionaire, international footballer mocked by sad little men. I know who gets the last laugh!
Someone with too much time and money
They would have been better off giving the money to charity.

Gerrard is still playing for his Country and is a legend for both Country and club, Giggs was not committed to his country and as well as playing for United tended to play with his brothers wife, Fcuk Giggs and Gerrard is twice the man Giggs could ever hope to be, and this from a man that prefers United all day long over Liverpool!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

AZOffaly

I see Agger is in Limerick today getting a new tattoo :) I suppose the meeja will enjoy the Dagger being in Limerick :)

Daniel Agger ‏@DanielAgger  2h
Beautiful day in Limerick!:) pic.twitter.com/cc4krHX8LC

StGallsGAA

So how exactly is Gerrard a legend for his country? 

TabClear

Quote from: StGallsGAA on May 15, 2014, 09:58:58 PM

Captain who will in all likelihood be record outfield caps holder after the world cup?

EC Unique

Quote from: TabClear on May 16, 2014, 05:05:36 AM
Quote from: StGallsGAA on May 15, 2014, 09:58:58 PM

Captain who will in all likelihood be record outfield caps holder after the world cup?

He will end up winning as much with his country as he has league titles with his club. Stuff of legend alright!