Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: ciaran1988 on November 15, 2018, 05:04:54 AM
With championship over for most of our clubs, is there any players that have stood out for you and should be in our new managers (whenever appointed) panel to improve on last year. Or even is there any player that you feel shouldn't be in the panel

Ive seen alot of our young lads step up this year to the senior ranks from the previous minor teams and they have given me a lot of hope for the future. Much to early for the county for them but def down the line.

Keelan Molloy has been excellent this year for us and could make an impact in the county team if he sticks at it.

Agree about James McNaughton. hes really come to the fore this season and has taken over the main man role now in the go to for scores for Lgeil. Has a good future ahead of him.
hurl like f**k boi!

Mcuilin man

Just after hearing that BALLYCASTLE beat Loughgiel by a point in the under 16 league playoff . Must of been a good game between two very good sides . Tho hearing that some supporters of Loughgiel tried to attack the referee after the game and his mum ended up on the ground . So hope she is ok and I'm sure that young cunning will get it all sorted

Saffrongael

Quote from: Mcuilin man on November 17, 2018, 04:49:44 PM
Just after hearing that BALLYCASTLE beat Loughgiel by a point in the under 16 league playoff . Must of been a good game between two very good sides . Tho hearing that some supporters of Loughgiel tried to attack the referee after the game and his mum ended up on the ground . So hope she is ok and I'm sure that young cunning will get it all sorted

Find that hard to believe from the Shams  :-\
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

gaelforce13

Horified to hear how one of the counties top refs & his family were treated & the end of today's game. For a mob of 30 people to surrond their car attack & abuse them has no place in our game. I'm sorry but it's time something was done about Loughgiel & the continuous barbaric behaviour & abuse of our officials. You can blame a minority few if you want but a mob of 30 people surrounding a car with prominent officials from the club in inexcusable as is one of your mentors reactions to the referee after the minor final as was your club & supporters actions on the 'dugout gate' need I go on....... I hope Mrs Cunning is ok & I hope we don't lose another referee to the actions of cowards..

Milltown Row2

Quote from: gaelforce13 on November 17, 2018, 05:49:55 PM
Horified to hear how one of the counties top refs & his family were treated & the end of today's game. For a mob of 30 people to surrond their car attack & abuse them has no place in our game. I'm sorry but it's time something was done about Loughgiel & the continuous barbaric behaviour & abuse of our officials. You can blame a minority few if you want but a mob of 30 people surrounding a car with prominent officials from the club in inexcusable as is one of your mentors reactions to the referee after the minor final as was your club & supporters actions on the 'dugout gate' need I go on....... I hope Mrs Cunning is ok & I hope we don't lose another referee to the actions of cowards..

What game was this?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Mcuilin man

Under 16 league playoff final

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Mcuilin man

No both teams finished level on points and both teams thought they had won the league and then it was brought to Ulster Council and they have the right ruling and it was a playoff

Sleeping giant

aye a 30 strong mob you say?  the young mans father approached the ref after the ref left his son in tears being his usual self.  the mother being her usual self also fell wasn't pushed.  a lot about nothing really.  :o
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

NAG1

Quote from: Sleeping giant on November 18, 2018, 05:02:37 PM
aye a 30 strong mob you say?  the young mans father approached the ref after the ref left his son in tears being his usual self.  the mother being her usual self also fell wasn't pushed.  a lot about nothing really.  :o

You mean Loughgiel being typical Loughgiel at the moment.  ;)

Don't think any sort of mud slinging by LG can excuse their behaviour on this one.

Time for them to clean up their act and show some sort of leadership from within the club.

Sleeping giant

Quote from: NAG1 on November 18, 2018, 05:14:19 PM

Don't think any sort of mud slinging by LG can excuse their behaviour on this one.

Time for them to clean up their act and show some sort of leadership from within the club.
aye for nothing ever happens your end  ???

NAG1

Quote from: Sleeping giant on November 18, 2018, 05:50:52 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on November 18, 2018, 05:14:19 PM

aye for nothing ever happens your end  ???

Plenty of things happen for.most clubs it's how you react and learn from it that shows true colours.

Accepting no responsibility and blaming everyone else seems to be the norm. Why change now eh!

imtommygunn

If you are going to make excuses you might as well give the full story. Why or how did the ref leave the young fella in tears?

Sleeping giant

no excuses at all and you weren't near it so you should learn to shut it. although you may think you no it all.  you don't  :-X

Mcuilin man

Where you there sleeping giant , I wasn't at it just going with what a few people said . Maybe you could clear it up from a supporter that was there then ??