?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

We been poor in Switzerland for a long time now

Basle 2003 – lost 2-0
Zurich 1999?. Lost 4-2
Neuchatel Xamax 1992?. Lost 5-1
We got a 0-0 against Young Boys in the 90's too although we progressed in that one.

Tbc....

Club Rossa

I was at the home leg against Neuchatel Xamax,was a bit of a dead duck after the hammering in Switzerland.

Decent draw for Celtic,should get through.Hearts and Spurs will be more interesting off the pitch than on it.

Forever Green

Good win yesterday that came at a terrible cost. Best of luck to Izzy in his recovery. That was the type of game that we need to be winning more often, playing shite but able to grind the result out. The huns constantly do it we have finally learned how to do it. Imo Lenny got the tactics wrong by putting Stokes out on the left, where he was very ineffective. But a win is a win

Zaluska -8   Hopefully this builds his confidence as I do think he is capable of being our No.1
Matthews-7
Maj-7
Wilson-7
Mulgrew-7
Ki-8
Kayal-7
Ledley-7
Commons-6
Hooper-6
Stokes-6

Muzz

Anyone travelling to the games this weather?

How are you travelling?

Ive looked at flights and they are normally around the £70 mark.  Rail and Sail only works if you head on the Friday night and back on the Sunday meaning two nights accomadation.

Anyone else any other ideas?

Club Rossa

Would you not travel with your local supporters club?

Pat Mustard

I just go with the club. Legends game v Man U on ITV4 tonight. A sad reminder of when we had great players, unfortunately. Should be entertaining anyway.

Muzz

Have my own Season tickets Club Rossa so was making my own travel.  Should really looking about getting in with the club.  Anyone know any around the ormeau road?  Ive see a big fella that drinks in the Rose and Crown there an odd time I use to see him organising things with big "Jim" if anyone knows Jim but havent seen the big fella and cant remember his name to ask around for him.

Denn Forever

If you are interested on ITV4 at the moment.

19:00 Live Football (T) Celtic Legends v Manchester United Legends (Kick-off 7.45pm). Angus Scott presents coverage of the charity match at Celtic Park, featuring former players from both clubs. The likes of Henrik Larsson, Neil Lennon and Chris Sutton are expected to play for the Bhoys, with the United squad including Teddy Sheringham, Dwight Yorke and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. With commentary by Steve Bower and Lou Macari.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Newbridge Exile

I know it was only kielty in goals but lovely finish by Larsen  for the 2nd Celtic goal

Forever Green

Was a class finish. Was just saying in the United thread he could still do a job in the SPL lol. Sign him up ;D

Newbridge Exile

Hat trick for Henrik ;2 for Bobby Peta ; Larsen without a doubt would still.be a class act in SPL,still in fantastic shape

Pat Mustard

Larsen might do alright, LARSSON would do a job in any league.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Just short of 55,000 turning up for a charity match on a Tuesday evening - fantastic achievement by Celtic and the Celtic fans (kudos to the Man U fans who attended).
Tbc....

Forever Green

4-1 up with 10 minutes to go. Stokes, Hooper, Ki and Ledley with goals but more shite news with injuries. Gary Hooper stretchered of :-[

Forever Green

Match ends 5-1 with Forrest getting the last goal. Hooper getting a scan tomorrow on the ankle although Lennon thinks he could be fit for Thursday. Key players geting injured before this Sion game but I do think we have the depth to deal with it