Mayo V Kerry semi final

Started by Milltown Row2, July 31, 2011, 05:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

Brolly talking some shite. His analysis of Mayo's defence ignores the fact that Kerry walked through for two goal chances. They should be eight ahead.

5 Sams

Quote from: Hardy on August 21, 2011, 04:16:32 PM
Brolly talking some shite. His analysis of Mayo's defence ignores the fact that Kerry walked through for two goal chances. They should be eight ahead.

+1. Pat's gonna give him a slap.
The Aristocrat Years

stephenite

We need a change at midfield, out from that I'm pleased and a bit relieved to be in this position, Kerry tried the blitzkrieg again but thankfully this time it fell our way, on such things (like Hennelly's forehead) matches are won/lost

ONeill

Balls Hardy. Caught cold on 25 seconds and the other was the first time Star won a ball in 12 attempts. Mayo forcing the Kerry half forwards into stupid balls on top of Donaghy.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

screenexile

Good to see the ref stamp out the cynical fouling... Oh wait he's not!

Gold

Quote from: ONeill on August 21, 2011, 04:24:02 PM

Balls Hardy. Caught cold on 25 seconds and the other was the first time Star won a ball in 12 attempts. Mayo forcing the Kerry half forwards into stupid balls on top of Donaghy.

I didnt know there was such a thing!

Kerry will win pulling up
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Hardy

Funny -  could have sworn I saw two goal chances that should have been taken. We should discount these to make Joe right that Mayo are snuffing out Kerry?

Gold

Moran is my sort of footballer. A rare talent worth watching.

Gooch aint bad either

ONeill

Quote from: Hardy on August 21, 2011, 04:30:29 PM

Funny -  could have sworn I saw two goal chances that should have been taken. We should discount these to make Joe right that Mayo are snuffing out Kerry?

You can play one hell of a defensive game against Kerry and still get opened up with that talent. When Tyrone dominated the Kerry full back line in '08, Kerry still got through for 2 goal chances.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Gold on August 21, 2011, 04:31:15 PM
Moran is my sort of footballer. A rare talent worth watching.

Gooch aint bad either

Gooch is just brillant!

Tyrones own

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Zulu

Gold

ONeill

Mayo making silly errors, unforced.

Offalylad

Mayo capitulating here, none of them can kick the ball straight.