Quarter Final (4th Aug) Tickets for sale on Ticketmaster

Started by Muzz, July 24, 2007, 01:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muzz

For anyone that wants to get in for tickets early.  Tickets for the 4th August Quarter Finals are now for sale on Ticketmaster.

Loup Bandit

This is the day Tyrone will be in action aint it?
Double header?

Muzz

Yip Tyrones day out in HQ. 

These guys may be cringing but its got to the stage if you cant beat them join them.  I'd prefer the real fans get the tickets than the bandwagoners so anyone that needs tickets get them now before the bandwagoners.

Deal_Me_In

looking at the tickets available it seems that section 309(lower Cusack) and 328(Lower Hogan) (both 13-21 yard line) row A and then some in the upper Cusack (between MF and 65, no Upper Hogan available) are available, not great seats but seats none the less.

Loup Bandit

Quote from: Deal_Me_In on July 24, 2007, 02:40:15 PM
looking at the tickets available it seems that section 309(lower Cusack) and 328(Lower Hogan) (both 13-21 yard line) row A and then some in the upper Cusack (between MF and 65, no Upper Hogan available) are available, not great seats but seats none the less.

Would this be similar for the Dublin standalone game on Sat 11th? Might head down to it but tickets would be hard to come by!

Tyrone Dreamer

I think the Tommy Murphy cup final is being played that day to as part of a triple header. Depending on the draw should be a decent crowd. Im sure Sligo will bring a fair few.