You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snowed Under

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 24, 2007, 08:31:06 PM
snowed under I'm bored now. 
I tell you what, quote one thing I said about parent's (other than about the parking spaces) that you disagree with.

Read your own posts, lazy as well as pathetic.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Snowed Under on October 24, 2007, 08:12:04 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 24, 2007, 07:38:54 PM
Quote from: Snowed Under on October 24, 2007, 07:23:33 PM
No you took the allocated parking spaces provided by shopping centres and from that berated parents in general on many levels; the quote that really showed your contempt for parents was trying to make an issue about some poor newly gifted mother for having a sign - baby on board - says a lot about you as a person. ::)

I simply asked:
QuoteYou know what else I don't get, maybe some of our parents could explain, the "baby on board" or "child on board" or whatever those signs are that you stick up in the window of the car. In the name of Jesus what are those for?  What is there purpose?
So people will look at it and say "oh baby on board, now I won't drive into you!"
I don't see anything wrong with that.  You said it was just a tacky thing, fair enough. 

And then I went on to say talk about the parents who try and push their children onto a babysitter at every opportunity.  You don't agree that parent's should spend as much time as possible with their children?  (and of course I understand they need to work).

The manner in which you posted many of your posts and the generalisation and constant reference, to selfish parents shows a complete contempt for parenthood, to try and backtrack and wash over this now is, quite frankly, like yourself pathetic.
Quote from: Snowed Under on October 24, 2007, 08:49:54 PM

I tell you what, quote one thing I said about parent's (other than about the parking spaces) that you disagree with.

Haven't you just served a ban for personal insults?

How am I meant to know what statements I made about parents you disagree with  ???
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Snowed Under

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 24, 2007, 08:57:07 PM
Quote from: Snowed Under on October 24, 2007, 08:12:04 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 24, 2007, 07:38:54 PM
Quote from: Snowed Under on October 24, 2007, 07:23:33 PM
No you took the allocated parking spaces provided by shopping centres and from that berated parents in general on many levels; the quote that really showed your contempt for parents was trying to make an issue about some poor newly gifted mother for having a sign - baby on board - says a lot about you as a person. ::)

I simply asked:
QuoteYou know what else I don't get, maybe some of our parents could explain, the "baby on board" or "child on board" or whatever those signs are that you stick up in the window of the car. In the name of Jesus what are those for?  What is there purpose?
So people will look at it and say "oh baby on board, now I won't drive into you!"
I don't see anything wrong with that.  You said it was just a tacky thing, fair enough. 

And then I went on to say talk about the parents who try and push their children onto a babysitter at every opportunity.  You don't agree that parent's should spend as much time as possible with their children?  (and of course I understand they need to work).

The manner in which you posted many of your posts and the generalisation and constant reference, to selfish parents shows a complete contempt for parenthood, to try and backtrack and wash over this now is, quite frankly, like yourself pathetic.
Quote from: Snowed Under on October 24, 2007, 08:49:54 PM

Haven't you just served a ban for personal insults?

How am I meant to know what statements I made about parents you disagree with  ???

:D :D :D :D :D Oh please.  ::)

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Puckoon on October 24, 2007, 08:32:01 PM
Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on October 15, 2007, 01:33:47 PM
People saying they'll be somewhere at a certain time - and then not show up on time - if at all

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Is this connected with your latest gear grinder: Weemin? ;)
Mine does that all the time.

yep

Square Ball

Fecking Taxi drivers, not them all, just those fat ignorant ones who queue up in the ranks outside the Europa, the laws of the road dont apply to them, U turns, driving while on a mobile (No hands free, the other hand is holding a burger) then when a car stopped to drop someone off to go into the bus/train station they started beeping their horns, beep,beep f**king beeeeeeeeppppp, then out of the car boot came a wheelchair, beep beep they continued, even kept beeping when the woman was being placed in the wheelchair, ignorant bastards
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Louth Exile

You must have been going by the gaaboard clock. I see the clock hasn't gone back on the board either
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Square Ball

The clock on the posts, will it change?

Square Ball

Me thinks you can do that in your profile.

Square Ball

The Real Laoislad

Wispa's............. :o
They are ruining my life the are too damn nice,My get fit and lose the belly plans have taken a bad beating since Wispa's came back into the shops
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Louth Exile

I went through a phase like that with Moro's, you just have to give into and accept the gut (well I did anyway)

Class avatar by the way RLL
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Square Ball

Chunky Kit Kats, got them into the vending machine at work.

Hemorrhoids, now theres a real pain in the ass, one of the many pregnant girls in work was discussing this in work with a male collegue, a conversatin to behold

Puckoon

The world is divided into two groups of people.
1. Those who have had Hemorrhoids
2. Those who have yet to have Hemorrhoids.

ziggysego

What about...

3. People recovered from hemorrhoids?
Testing Accessibility

Square Ball

would they not fall into number 1 first of all Zig?