FAI...New Manager Hunt continues

Started by Cúig huaire, November 19, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

JoG2

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 10, 2015, 12:51:04 PM
Quote from: illdecide on September 10, 2015, 12:45:12 PM
I wouldn't be getting too carried away with who we're going to meet as i think there will be a few twists and turns yet in this group...If Scotland beat Poland then our goose is cooked.

Even if Scotland draw with Poland I'd say we'd be out. I wouldn't like to be going to Poland needing a point.

whilst the style of play is hard to watch, only 5 goals have been conceded in 8 matches inc Germany away and Poland at home. Getting a couple of draws is a decent possibility. Will be an exciting few days in dreary aul October

OLÉ OLÉ OLÉ 

ashman

You gotta hand it to Uefa.  A dumbed down euro nations to keep the shit soccerball counties interested.

The World Cup will be harder to reach but what the fcuk.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ashman on September 11, 2015, 01:39:15 AM
You gotta hand it to Uefa.  A dumbed down euro nations to keep the shit soccerball counties interested.

The World Cup will be harder to reach but what the fcuk.

Dumbed down and Ireland are still too crap to get in Automatically!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

50fiftyball

Just out of curiosity, if I were to create an FAI Away ticket applications account, and apply for tickets for the Poland game - what are the chances of getting any?  ::)

I'm neither of the following:
:- Club Ireland Member
:- ROI Supporters Club member (although I see this can be easily added in to your supporter profile - do they check this out if I just enter Derry ROISSC?   ??? )
:- Member of League/Club/Affiliate
:- Season Ticket Holder

50fiftyball

I also see for the Germany game, when transferred onto the FAI ticketmaster bringing up the Aviva seating plan, you have to have some kind of 3Arena text code? And cannot just buy tickets?

red hander

Quote from: 50fiftyball on September 11, 2015, 10:58:27 AM
I also see for the Germany game, when transferred onto the FAI ticketmaster bringing up the Aviva seating plan, you have to have some kind of 3Arena text code? And cannot just buy tickets?

This is a pre-sale for 3 Mobile users and season ticket holders, allowing the purchase of a maximum of 4. The general sale should follow after that

Whitehair

Quote from: 50fiftyball on September 11, 2015, 10:56:42 AM
Just out of curiosity, if I were to create an FAI Away ticket applications account, and apply for tickets for the Poland game - what are the chances of getting any?  ::)

I'm neither of the following:
:- Club Ireland Member
:- ROI Supporters Club member (although I see this can be easily added in to your supporter profile - do they check this out if I just enter Derry ROISSC?   ??? )
:- Member of League/Club/Affiliate
:- Season Ticket Holder

50fiftyball Myself and 3 others received confirmation this morning that our application was successful and we didn't have a great paper trail to meet all the above criteria. There's around 3,500 tickets and the feeling is most applications will be successful. Maybe worth your while sending the FAI an email if the portal is closed.

Boycey

Tickets for Germany game are on general in 5 mins for anyone interested....

ticketmaster by the way

illdecide

You lads think we play terrible football...

Germany goalkeeper Manuel Neuer praises the Scotland fans for applauding his team at Hampden last week but feels the Republic of Ireland are a better team to watch. Neuer thinks Scotland played "kick and rush" football in the second half of their Euro qualifier in Glasgow. (Sun on Sunday)

Fill your boots lads we're better than you think ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ballinaman

Denn Forever

How soon will he disappear from international football?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

AZOffaly

What is the over/under for his amount of senior caps? 20?

ballinaman

Quote from: Denn Forever on September 28, 2015, 01:30:46 PM
How soon will he disappear from international football?
Lee Hendrie from Villa got 1 cap for England. Something similar maybe with Grealish.

rodney trotter

Bound to feature in the upcoming Euro Qualifers with England, with them already qualified.

If he had of made up his mind last season when he was playing well he would probaly have a few England caps by now.