Official Monaghan GAA Thread

Started by GrandMasterFlash, February 02, 2007, 08:42:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

donelli

2 days before the county final and not a word about it here!!!!

whats the story?

I see we will be into November again for the league to finish up (if not december)

will the county board not fix this problem by reverting to a single league, thereby reducing the amount of games. ridiculus asking lads to continue training all year round.

sammymaguire

I heard Latton won, am I right??
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

sammymaguire

good for them, nice to see some new faces winning county honours like St Pats in Fermanagh
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

thebandit

Latton won 15-11, good game, they only pulled away in the last 5 minutes.

screenexile

Any of you lads know anything about the Ladies football? My club is playing Truagh Gaels in the Ulster Junior final on Sunday and any info would be much appreciated thanks!

DoYerJob Linesman

Quote from: screenexile on October 20, 2008, 09:44:53 PM
Any of you lads know anything about the Ladies football? My club is playing Truagh Gaels in the Ulster Junior final on Sunday and any info would be much appreciated thanks!

Or more importantly, whats the low down on Latton?

8)
17/03/02 - Semple Stadium Thurles - Heaven On Earth

sammymaguire

who do Latton get in the Ulster club now?
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

thebandit

JMohan

timmyot501

Who do Scotstown now play in the Minor Football Championship final??

thebandit

Winners of St Patricks (Ballybay/Drumhowan) v latton

timmyot501

Cheers thebandit - For some reason I thought these were in the division 2 minor championship.

I see Monaghan have 5 reps on the ulster panel for this weekends railway cup - Rory Woods, Eoin Lennon, Vinny Corey, Tommy Freeman and Dick  Clerkin

thebandit

Quote from: timmyot501 on October 22, 2008, 11:30:37 AM
Cheers thebandit - For some reason I thought these were in the division 2 minor championship.

I see Monaghan have 5 reps on the ulster panel for this weekends railway cup - Rory Woods, Eoin Lennon, Vinny Corey, Tommy Freeman and Dick  Clerkin

They are in division 2 of the league! A bit of a joke

bennydorano

Where & when is the Monaghan Minor final this weekend?