Lurgan

Started by seafoid, March 02, 2017, 01:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

I see hey have rearrested someone last night for the murder .. Hopefully now they have enough evidence on this person to proceed with a conviction
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

take_yer_points

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 01, 2023, 11:46:39 AM
I see hey have rearrested someone last night for the murder .. Hopefully now they have enough evidence on this person to proceed with a conviction

Same fella they arrested before Christmas. I'd imagine there'll be some poor coverage for the police if this is the fella who did it (ie. the one in the video evidence that was released) and they've released a murderer onto the streets for 5 or 6 weeks having already had him in.

Maybe this is someone they think knows something. The walk of the person in the video seemed fairly distinctive, wouldn't be hugely difficult to pick him out

Milltown Row2

Quote from: take_yer_points on February 01, 2023, 01:01:35 PM

Same fella they arrested before Christmas. I'd imagine there'll be some poor coverage for the police if this is the fella who did it (ie. the one in the video evidence that was released) and they've released a murderer onto the streets for 5 or 6 weeks having already had him in.

Maybe this is someone they think knows something. The walk of the person in the video seemed fairly distinctive, wouldn't be hugely difficult to pick him out

If the were confident at the time but no real hard evidence then they would have had to let him go or charge him at the time, no doubt (I hope) he would have been under surveillance
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

smort

Quote from: take_yer_points on February 01, 2023, 01:01:35 PM

Think this too. You'd have to believe the guy in the cctv is the culprit, and he has distinctive build and gait which people would recognise if it was someone she was close to

Armagh18

Hopefully whoever was arrested is either the culprit or is able to help police find the culprit. Please god that poor family get closure soon.

Armagh18

I see the man arrested has been charged

imtommygunn

Bloody awful - that poor family  :(

Milltown Row2

So this guy hopefully was watched during the period he was released!!

Which begs the question if he's guilty why would you hang about the place? Would his passport been held at his first arrest?

imtommygunn

If they'd enough to hold him on initially they'd have held him.

trueblue1234

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 02, 2023, 09:10:18 AM
So this guy hopefully was watched during the period he was released!!

Which begs the question if he's guilty why would you hang about the place? Would his passport been held at his first arrest?

Time to gather evidence. Ideal world they have enough to begin with. But reality is it can take time to meet the threshold for a charge.

You only hope they have enough and this isn't a way to try and release the growing pressure on the pain to get a result.

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

bennydorano

Is this guy a cop himself? Lots of rumours flying about and one was that Natalie used to go with a cop who was then doing a bit of stalking.

Armagh18

Quote from: bennydorano on February 02, 2023, 09:59:58 AM
Is this guy a cop himself? Lots of rumours flying about and one was that Natalie used to go with a cop who was then doing a bit of stalking.
Apparently they arrested a cop at one point, not sure if its the fella who's been rearrested though. Who knows it may not even have been true. Just hope they have the right fella now and he can be convicted.

Rois

I got sent a screenshot of the FB page of the guy who was apparently charged. Not sure if true or not, but if it is him, he's not a policeman.

nrico2006

Why has he not been named yet?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

quit yo jibbajabba

Think in court atm will be named after that youd think?