Official Gooners Thread - A New Hope

Started by Dinny Breen, November 10, 2006, 09:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rouge_Diablo

Quote from: ONeill on January 09, 2011, 10:11:17 PM
What effect will that 7-0 hammering today have on Ipswich for Wednesday? Feel uneasy about it now, although the fact that it's two legs is a help. Hard to believe this competition is getting me nervous.

Arse will win the cup, keeps Wenger sweet for a few more years until the ground is paid for (£100 quid tickets now) everyone is happy (except the faithful)

Orangemac

What is with Arshivan?

Unbelievably talented player. Technique, control,eye for a pass. Look at the goal he scored against Wigan a few games ago.

When I first saw him against Everton for St Petersburh a few years ago and then in Euro 2008 he looked world class.

So why is he not even first choice for Arsenal? Bad attitude simply or inconsistent?

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on January 10, 2011, 10:51:46 PM
http://www.arsenal.com/match-menu/3305232/reserves/aston-villa-res-v-arsenal-res?tab=report

WTF happend here!!

lol with that result why are the AV 1st team staring at relegation.

Best to be taken with a pinch of salt but some hammering all the same.

gerry

Arsenal: Szczesny, Eboue, Koscielny, Djourou, Gibbs, Walcott, Denilson, Fabregas, Wilshere, Arshavin, Bendtner.
Subs: Shea, Vela, Ramsey, Song, Chamakh, Eastmond, Miquel.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

ONeill

Will be glad to turn my mind to something else for 2 hours.

Strong Arsenal team. No Van P or Rosicky?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

30 mins gone. Ipswich holding their own. 2 banks of four on the edge of their box. Perfect way to play Arsenal.

gerry

any goods links as anyone i try keep buffering or its a link to the pool game

ONeill

http://footylive.info/index.html

Really poor performance so far. Wickham of Ipswich the best player on the park. Arsenal one shot at goal and a tame one at that. Really poor. 0-0 at HT.

Puckoon

Arsenal are on a hiding to nothing and Ipswich are free rolling. Lost the manager, thumped at the weekend - what is there to lose for them?

gerry

hope this is not another leeds game as we  need to get it wrapped up before the next leg. Arshavin seems to have lost the plot.

ONeill

Quote from: gerry on January 12, 2011, 08:39:53 PM
hope this is not another leeds game as we  need to get it wrapped up before the next leg. Arshavin seems to have lost the plot.

Truly awful again. Will probably score. Arsenal going through a poor spell at the min. 0-0, 1-1 and 0-0 at HT again. Very flat.

gerry

QuoteHate playing a side with a new manager - they usually play out of their skins.

your right about that, compared to their last game against chelsea

ONeill

Days like this I'm sure Fabregas is looking around him thinking I could be close to home hammering sides in front of 100'000 surrounded by world class players.

gerry

but would he get starting in that team