China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

That Linda Ervine situation is a rare one. She's had the virus and got through it. Now she got a ping to say she was in close contact with someone who now has it, so has to isolate again for 14 days.

Probably the wrong thing to say but I don't think I'd have the app turned on if I already had it and recovered.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

sid waddell

Quote from: Rudi on October 23, 2020, 08:25:57 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on October 23, 2020, 08:13:28 PM
Quote from: Rudi on October 23, 2020, 07:03:31 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on October 23, 2020, 06:47:58 PM
Quote from: Rudi on October 23, 2020, 05:15:49 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on October 23, 2020, 05:06:32 PM
Quote from: Rudi on October 23, 2020, 04:57:22 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on October 23, 2020, 04:38:24 PM
;D

Meanwhile another superhero of the nasty extreme right wing

https://m.independent.ie/irish-news/courts/protester-beat-activist-with-tricolour-on-plank-39660339.html

I have no time for extreme right or extreme left. In this instance I would question the presence of a far left activist in close proximity to a far right rally. Said activist was there to antagonize the right, with verbals and antifa type nonsense. I don't condone violence but It was unwise of left leaning lady to abuse right wing man. Hope Ireland doesn't turn in US with right wing proud boys and left wing BLM/ Antifa type face offs.
How telling that you victim blame a peaceful protestor rather than the fascist that assaulted her

No need to say anything more, you've already said enough about yourself

I would consider you Sid to be one of the extreme far left types.
Apparently blaming a fascist for the assaulting a peaceful protestor - not the peaceful protestor - is "far left" now

I think reasonable people can see what it is

Didn't formulate an opinion on you on one post alone, multiple posts on other threads.
Aye, and I've certainly formulated an opinion on you from your utter weasel words
Like I give a sh×te what a lad who spends his entire day hopping from one forum to another spouting utter bile thinks  of me. Suppose I'm a right wing fascist cause I disagree with you.
Given that your reaction to the assault of a peaceful female protestor by a fascist was to blame the protestor rather than the fascist, I think reasonable people can see who's full of bile, mate

redzone

sid waddell

Quote from: redzone on October 23, 2020, 08:39:22 PM
https://youtu.be/sbMJoJ6i39k
Worth a listen
Took one look at that and saw the name of English far right climate change denier and disinformation peddler James Delingpole

Hmmmm

No thanks

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: hardstation on October 23, 2020, 08:37:34 PM
Quote from: ONeill on October 23, 2020, 08:30:42 PM
That Linda Ervine situation is a rare one. She's had the virus and got through it. Now she got a ping to say she was in close contact with someone who now has it, so has to isolate again for 14 days.

Probably the wrong thing to say but I don't think I'd have the app turned on if I already had it and recovered.
She's probably looking about a grant.

(Got in before Fear Bun Na Sceilpe)

:) :) :)
Fair play lad, enjoyed that to be fair.

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on October 23, 2020, 08:41:56 PM
Worth a listen
Took one look at that and saw the name of English far right climate change denier and disinformation peddler James Delingpole

Hmmmm

No thanks

Far right reference - check.

GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

sid waddell

Quote from: Angelo on October 23, 2020, 08:57:14 PM
Worth a listen

Hmmmm

No thanks

Is Breitbart far right, mate?

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on October 23, 2020, 09:40:06 PM
Worth a listen

Hmmmm

No thanks

Couldn't tell you.

You have a lot in common with the far right yourself though.

sid waddell

Quote from: Angelo on October 23, 2020, 09:47:36 PM
Worth a listen

Hmmmm

No thanks

Couldn't tell you.

How would you know, given that you claim to not know what the best known far right website in the world is?

Given that you claim to hate people being wrongly branded as far right - which nobody has ever given an example of me doing - don't you see then irony in turning around and doing the exact thing you claim to hate?

No, of course you don't  ;D

A totally irony free zone, is our Bomber

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on October 23, 2020, 10:13:36 PM
Worth a listen

Hmmmm

No thanks

Couldn't tell you.

How would you know, given that you claim to not know what the best known far right website in the world is?

Given that you claim to hate people being wrongly branded as far right - which nobody has ever given an example of me doing - don't you see then irony in turning around and doing the exact thing you claim to hate?

Because when someone disagrees with you, you classify them as far right and falsely attribute claims to them that they never made at all. You've been called out on it numerous times here in the past few days.

Like the far right, you are intolerant, you deal in misinformation and you're a petty bigot. You and the far right would make comfortable bedfellows, you actually have a negative impact on whatever cause you attach yourself too as your whole approach is toxic.

If you really are against the far right then rise above the toxic level of posting and misinformation you post on here.

sid waddell

Quote from: Angelo on October 23, 2020, 11:31:53 PM
Quote from: sid waddell on October 23, 2020, 10:13:36 PM
Worth a listen

Hmmmm

No thanks

Couldn't tell you.

Because when someone disagrees with you, you classify them as far right and falsely attribute claims to them that they never made at all. You've been called out on it numerous times here in the past few days.

Like the far right, you are intolerant, you deal in misinformation and you're a petty bigot. You and the far right would make comfortable bedfellows, you actually have a negative impact on whatever cause you attach yourself too as your whole approach is toxic.

If you really are against the far right then rise above the toxic level of posting and misinformation you post on here.
Really

Can you give me an example of where I've incorrectly branded somebody as far right?

You did the exact thing you claim to be complaining about there in your last post - you ludicrously branded me far right - but you didn't get the irony of that!  ;D

Now you're again lashing into the personal abuse because you're losing the argument

I find it sad and unintentionally funny more than anything that you resort to such

You're great at giving it but absolutely terrible at taking it, and by "it" I mean when somebody makes a reasonable point - you just fly off the handle and abuse them

A total hypocrite who can't be taken remotely seriously

thewobbler

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Rossfan on October 23, 2020, 04:23:40 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 23, 2020, 02:04:04 PM
What ever happened to Syferus? he was a decent buddy, good at debating, reasoning and so on
Whatever you say.
He's destroying stolen-sheep these days with non stop diatribes against the GAA for causing Covid outbreaks , for playing games in the middle of "a century defining pandemic".
And he now tells us that Armagh hasn't been in Ireland since 1921.

Sorry I left out the smirking emoji... he was a tool
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Dubh driocht

I thought Tony Holohan was excellent on the Late Late last night; informed, realistic but reassuring.  The 26 counties are lucky to have such leadership at this time.

HiMucker

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-54648684
Some of the reasons why we don't shut down for the flu