Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spike

Well done Antrim in calling their bluff. Really disappointed in the language and attitude shown by the Waterford county board. I would doubt this sits well with the majority.

Na Glinntí Glasa

apparently Waterford have accepted our offer and will play the game.
hurl like f**k boi!

Na Glinntí Glasa

Just to add to the farce that is going on our senior camogs have to give up home advantage against Carlow now and play it in Monaghan
hurl like f**k boi!

imtommygunn

That is ridiculous and hardly makes you feel like we are a 32 county organisation >:(

Tyrdub

Not football but a related topic - Antrims camogs now have to play Carlow in Iniskeen, Monaghan instead of a home venue - wtffffffff

Calm Down

Quote from: Tyrdub on October 23, 2020, 12:33:59 PM
Not football but a related topic - Antrims camogs now have to play Carlow in Iniskeen, Monaghan instead of a home venue - wtffffffff

Made all the more ridiculous by the fact that Monaghan has one of the highest R numbers in the South

SHEEDY

Hopefully Carlow and Waterford get beat out the gate. Reflects really badly on both counties.
nil satis nisi optimum

Dunsilly King

I would expect to see a good few changes in the half back, mf and half forward lines for tomorrow's game. Has to be. Personally couldn't understand why he took Tomas McCann off, ball never crossed the half way line first half, then he gets hooked ten minutes into the second half after scoring from the first few balls that got the length of the pitch. Baffling.

Calm Down

Was it perhaps the fact that goose was cooked at that point last week and he was keeping Tomas wrapped up to avoid injury for tomorrow when it is win or bust?

EOC1923

Dont think so- if they were thinking that scientifically on the day they wouldnt of been been beaten by so much. I wish our Seniors good luck tomorrow anyway, bit of luck in that other game as well and could sneak up a division. Cant argue with that if it happens.

Calm Down

I would honestly like to think it was just one of those days but honestly as per my previous posts I think the team began to believe their own hype, a massive this to earth last week, get the job done to tomorrow and hope for a massive slice of luck

bannside

Exactly men. Theyre out representing all of us and apart from a very poor "blip" last week were putting in a good shift up to that. Only thing we can do is wish everyone involved the best of luck tomorrow and in the next few weeks as we await the winners of Monaghan and Cavan.

Lenny and co can only say and do so much. At 2pm tomorrow the players need to make their own statement. I've no doubt they will.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: EOC1923 on October 23, 2020, 08:54:31 PM
Dont think so- if they were thinking that scientifically on the day they wouldnt of been been beaten by so much. I wish our Seniors good luck tomorrow anyway, bit of luck in that other game as well and could sneak up a division. Cant argue with that if it happens.

The players exempt on their performance?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

EOC1923

We were discussing why tomas was taken off. Players dont decide things like that. You are very touchy about Lenny

Milltown Row2

Quote from: EOC1923 on October 23, 2020, 09:52:19 PM
We were discussing why tomas was taken off. Players dont decide things like that. You are very touchy about Lenny

Did I bring Lenny into this? It's a simple question, either you answer it or not
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea