Armagh Rovers V Lithuania Utd

Started by bennydorano, April 29, 2007, 09:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bennydorano

I hear there was murder at a local Lonsdale League game at the weekend between Armagh Rovers and Lithuania Utd(based in Benburb).  Lithuania Utd's 'fans' have a reputation for being drunks who intimidate rival teams, seems things got carried away at the weekend when the Lithuanian team and supporters kicked the dung out of the Rover's team and the Referee!! rovers' players are meant to have had to flee into a nearby housing estate for cover.  PSNI were rang but couldn't make it as they were busy.  All allegedly of course.

Must send an e-mail to the bbcni and utv to get on it right away :-\

Any eye witnesses??

Candyman

was talking to several of the players shortly after it happened....
Rovers player put in a tackle which his rival didnt like so he lashed out with his boot!!! referee had no choice but to send him off so his lithuanian team-mate ran up and punched the Rovers player! All hell broke loose with all the Lithuania "Fans" running on the pitch and beating the sh1t out of the Rovers team!!
Quote from a Rovers player: "It just stopped when they got sick of beating the crap out of us..." referee did get assaulted aswelL and rang the local P.S.N.I but as usual they didnt appear...... A TOTAL DISGRACE!!! ::)

full back

bingobus

Quote from: full back on April 30, 2007, 11:18:14 AM
Deport the b4stards :)

Or promote them to the Irish League  ;D That would be a load of fun!!

AnGaelGearmanach

Orior

Quote from: AnGaelGearmanach on July 19, 2021, 11:32:17 AM
Quote from: full back on April 30, 2007, 11:18:14 AM
Deport the b4stards :)

Comment hasnt aged well Full Back

And this week's prize for thread resurrection goes to AnGaelGearmanach.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians