Loughgall - 20th Anniversary

Started by Candyman, May 08, 2007, 11:07:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Candyman

Today marks the 20th anniversary of the Loughgall Ambush and to mark it "someone" has called in a bomb alert in the centre of loughgall village!!!  :-\

The Iceman

Free Legar Hill Brigade?

Blackwatertown Freedom Fighters Anonymous?

Some peeps will never learn  ???
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Candyman

Quote from: The Iceman on May 08, 2007, 12:24:21 PM
Free Legar Hill Brigade?

Blackwatertown Freedom Fighters Anonymous?

Some peeps will never learn  ???
hardly my good friend but this isn't the place for politics, just thought this was worthy of a mention!!  ::)

fior gael ultach

all true irishmen shall remember loughgall
its a shame the provos have sold them out to get into bed with the brits

heganboy

All true Irishmen feel comfortable enough with their identity to not have to call themselves "true Irishmen nĂ¡ fior gael". I'd also say many of them are proud of what their flag stands for- others would do well to remember that especially on a day such as this.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

TommyGoodBoy

Quote from: fior gael ultach on May 08, 2007, 01:33:47 PM
all true irishmen shall remember loughgall
its a shame the provos have sold them out to get into bed with the brits

There's nothing true about your words, you're a dying breed and let's hope that happens sooner, rather than later. Keep your tongue and stop letting "true Irish men" down.

The IRA did nothing for young Catholics in Ireland and your promotion of what was a terrorist act in the making, is disgusting on a day like today.

As a young Catholic man living in Northern Ireland, I am as disgusted by the acts of the IRA, as much as I am by the acts of the so called Ulster freedom fighters. Both sets of thugs would not hesitate in finding a ditch for "their own kind" if agreement was not sought.

If all true Irish men thought like you, we would still be killing our young.

stew

I dont feel any less of an Irishman for thinking that fior gael ultach is a complete bollocks and his stance on this thread is reprehensible.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

stew

One good thing about Loughgall, the hoors got relegated this year. ;D
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.