Beckhams in LA

Started by Wee Roddy, May 04, 2007, 09:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wee Roddy

There was an incredible show on sky one last night when some guy took Posh and Becks look alikes and took them to LA to try and find out if they were really that famous. The papparatzi were all over them, they got a shop closed down so they could shop and got a free black pearl necklace worth $12000 (and it was while looking). They even managed to get themselves and 12 other to skip a nightclub que and get into an exlusive club for free. She looked nothing like the pert breasted one either and he was far to skinny to be like the real Dave.

Spiritof98

Heard Real Madrid are trying to u-turn him, he only went because he wasn't wanted no more and brought forward he trip to the US by 2 years.
I'll go back if Marsdens back

thejuice

Cant believe how much money he's earning. That LA team could have bought a whole new team from Brazil with that kind of money. But I guess he'll sell T-shirts and other crap. Thats the whole other side of the coin compared to GAA teams. Beckham is a joke of a man compared to anyone on a GAA county team. His wife is a joke compared to anyone, even to a clown.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Gabriel_Hurl

He's earning $5.5 million a year for playing football - considerably less than other American professional athletes

SuperSub

Quote from: thejuice on May 04, 2007, 05:43:48 PM
Cant believe how much money he's earning. That LA team could have bought a whole new team from Brazil with that kind of money. But I guess he'll sell T-shirts and other crap. Thats the whole other side of the coin compared to GAA teams. Beckham is a joke of a man compared to anyone on a GAA county team. His wife is a joke compared to anyone, even to a clown.

Someone has a serious chip on their shoulder,Bit bitter there Juice are we ???

Gnevin

Quote from: Wee Roddy on May 04, 2007, 09:44:40 AM
There was an incredible show on sky one last night when some guy took Posh and Becks look alikes and took them to LA to try and find out if they were really that famous. The papparatzi were all over them, they got a shop closed down so they could shop and got a free black pearl necklace worth $12000 (and it was while looking). They even managed to get themselves and 12 other to skip a nightclub que and get into an exlusive club for free. She looked nothing like the pert breasted one either and he was far to skinny to be like the real Dave.

Rant coming up
The shite that SKY passes for tv these days . A other SKY program made for people with the iq of a brick along with brainiac and  pretty much any shite they make them self, and their news inst much better with tickers all over the place and a new look every 2 weeks, and agenda pushing every other week .

Lets not forget their excellent movies make over where they shafted us a channel by adding +1 to it and half the channels now show the same films for an entire week. Wow great so you randomly assigned movies into made up categories and reduced our choice

And dont get me started on the greatest games of  football every to be seen aka what ever game they just watched
/rant
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

realredhandfan

The juice - stay off the juice.
I appreciate the Beckhams are a laughing stock in many corners and thats part of the media circus they have encouraged to be around them, but I would just like to stick up for them.  they are genuine, benevolent people behind the scenes and I admire them for that.  Doing theings they dont have to do.

thejuice

If theres 2 things I dislike its soccer and celebrities!!
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

realredhandfan

I know son... i know...

Aerlik

"A other SKY program made for people with the iq of a brick "

A other??....iq of a brick...bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Gnevin

Quote from: Aerlik on May 06, 2007, 05:18:03 AM
"A other SKY program made for people with the iq of a brick "

A other??....iq of a brick...bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
::)
Useful comments . You really added to the on going conversation .
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.