Mayo Club Football.

Started by intoDwest, November 10, 2006, 11:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davitt Man

Quote from: muscles magoo on April 15, 2008, 11:48:17 AM
AFAIK Games are all going ahead on the Sunday DM.

I heard ye had a no show on Sunday morning last.... ;)

A no show??

muscles magoo

I must have the wrong Davitts - I was referring to the South Mayo version...
I believe they tried to get their O'Meara Cup game against Claremorris rescheduled from Sunday morning to a more agreeable time and when Claremorris refused they just didn't bother showing up.

ildanach

Quote from: Davitt Man on April 15, 2008, 11:37:53 AM
Theres no league fixtures in the Western People today, are the games still going ahead this weekend?? There on the mayogaa website for this sunday.

I was just thinking the other week how poor the website is. I looked at a few of the other county sites and it really is an embarrassment.
Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

Davitt Man

Quote from: ildanach on April 15, 2008, 12:58:07 PM
Theres no league fixtures in the Western People today, are the games still going ahead this weekend?? There on the mayogaa website for this sunday.

I was just thinking the other week how poor the website is. I looked at a few of the other county sites and it really is an embarrassment.

i think the www.mayogaa.ie website is very good. It has all the fixtures\results and tables.

What to do not like about it ildanach??

ildanach

Quote from: Davitt Man on April 15, 2008, 02:50:48 PM
Quote from: ildanach on April 15, 2008, 12:58:07 PM

i think the www.mayogaa.ie website is very good. It has all the fixtures\results and tables.

What to do not like about it ildanach??

Just think it looks very poorly designed, the updates apart from the club fixtures are poor. WE have a team playing an all ireland u21 semi final this week, not a mention. No reports on national league games. It should have upcoming challenge games stuff like that listed.

Take a look at these site http://www.tyronegaa.ie
                                  http://www.hill16.ie
                                  http://www.derrygaa.ie/

I really like the look of the tyrone & Derry sites real modern layout and they all seem to be on the ball with up dates.  
Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

Davitt Man

Ya your right ildanach, the tyrone site is very good and looks great, the mayo website is miles behind

Farrandeelin

Anybody know the results of the games today? I cannot log in to the mayogaa website where the results are given out.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

An Gaeilgoir

Quote from: Farrandeelin on April 20, 2008, 06:54:52 PM
Anybody know the results of the games today? I cannot log in to the mayogaa website where the results are given out.

An other great result for our little club against the might of Ballina. Tuar Mhic Eadaigh 1-11 Ballina 1-7. A super start to the season. ;D

RedandGreenSniper

From mayogaa.com

Division 1A
Ballaghadereen  1-9 1-9 Knockmore   
Charlestown  1-12 0-9 Bohola Moy-Davitts 
Breaffy  2-12 2-8 Davitts   
Westport  0-11 0-9 Belmullet 
No result from Burrishoole v Ballinrobe

Division 1B
Islandeady  4-4 1-10 Garrymore   
Claremorris  0-12 2-13 Castlebar Mitchels   
Kilmeena  2-7 1-8 Kiltane   
Tourmakeady  1-11 1-7 Ballina Stephenites   
Ballintubber  1-7 1-9 Shrule-Glencorrib 
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

the Deel Rover

Cross  one - fourteen ballaghadreen 8 points great display by cross
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

the Deel Rover

Mc scored eleven points murdat today hope john o was there
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Farrandeelin

Knockmore drew with Charlestown on Saturday evening. 14 points a piece. Don't know much about it but I heard Howley was missing.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Davitt Man

Quote from: the Deel Rover on April 27, 2008, 03:35:31 PM

11 points?? you serious, i can hear the call for his comeback....

mannix

How much did he score from play? Does he seem to have pain with his back?
I think its terrible that a fella like him is not with Mayo but hope the parties involved are getting along and that he may show up later. Crossmolina train fairly hard so its not like he would be unfit, I would have him in the ff line just for scoring ability, the other lads can do all the running for him.
Used wisely he is very important even at 33 years, how old is dara o se?

RedandGreenSniper

Quote from: the Deel Rover on April 27, 2008, 03:35:31 PM

Oh my God talk about an announcement!! Maybe we haven't heard the last of him with Mayo so . . .
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year