Mayo Club Football.

Started by intoDwest, November 10, 2006, 11:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbeySider

How do you guys see the Intermediate final between Ballintubber and Kiltimagh going?

Im getting nervous and tense about it already and im not even playing !

I dont think I can call it. It will be very close

Davitt Man

Kiltimagh seem to be the team on a role this year, b-tubber were quiet early on in the year to seem to be coming along nicely now and are coming into some form so both teams are hitting the final running i just think kiltimaghs never give up attitude will pull them through, they never know when they are beaten

AbbeySider

Quote from: Davitt Man on September 26, 2007, 03:13:48 PM
they never know when they are beaten

Hopefully they will know all about it on Sunday  ;D
Seriously, it will be very close. We have hit good form with wins over Belmullet in the championship and the league lately.
It will take a huge effort all the same.

guy crouchback

Good Luck to all the ballina lads on Sunday.  I have a feeling this will be a cracking game between two good footballing teams. Midfield battle will be crucial and i feel that Ballina have just enough to win it there. Having said that it will still be very close at the end Ballina by 2.

stephenite

I'll give ya a call on Sunday Guy

Farrandeelin

Intermediate Final Result
Ballintubber 0-9 Kiltimagh 0-8

Half-time in senior final

Charlestown 0-7 Ballina 0-4
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Our Nail Loney

Any updates on the Ballina score lads?

mayo51

ballina 3.6  charlestown 0.13 ft   goals for david and ger brady brady. paul mc garry m.o.m

From the Bunker

Anyone know how the Junior Semi between Islandeady and Ardnaree went?

baoithe

Ardnaree lost by a goal - 2-6 to 3-6

AbbeySider

Ballintubber by a piont.... thought we deserved it, Any thoughs?

stephenite

Any match reports from the Senior Final - another championship to add to the list :D

Tradition, do ye understand it now? ;)

Bod Mor

Fair play to Ballina, congratulations Stephenite et al. Hopefully ye'll go on to represent Mayo well in the club championship now. David Brady is fairly rattling in the goals now at full forward!!!
Ó chuir mé 'mo cheann é ní stopfaidh mé choíche
Go seasfaidh mé thíos i lár Chondae Mhaigh Eo.

MacDanger

Quotepaul mc garry m.o.m

Are you kidding me?? G Brady should have got MoM followed by Wynne. McGarry was useless in the 1st half, got a lot of ball alright in the 2nd half but didn't do much with it; I actually checked who C/town's no. 7 was - Deignan - cos I thought he was doing pretty well but then I realised he was "marking" McGarry. Neither player was bothering to pick each other up so both had plenty of the ball and looked reasonably good. G Brady scroed two mighty first half points when Ballina were going nowhere and got the 1st goal which really borught Ballina back into it.

Wynne was v good. Not tall enough for FB for Mayo, but has he ever played in the corner??

QuoteAny match reports from the Senior Final - another championship to add to the list

Tradition, do ye understand it now?

Credit where credit's due Stephenite, well done..............

.............only another two and ye'll have as many Moclair cups as the mighty Knockmore!!!!!