Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Louther

Quote from: Angelo on April 07, 2021, 02:12:46 PM
Quote from: Louther on April 07, 2021, 02:04:22 PM
SF are the party of double standards FFS, they couldn't even hold the same line on the abortion issue in the North and played the cowards card and sat out of the vote.

Constantly flipping on both sides of the border.

You're the one here justifying double standards.

I take it you're too stupid to actually realise the web of contradictions you've spun for yourself.

Deny. Deflect. Disappear.

Angelo

Just an inane comment from you there.

You just had a post defending RTE for cutting off Joe Brolly as he made completely factual and verifiable comments on the DUP. He was censored for speaking the truth.

In contrast a week or so prior to that, RTE facilitated and enabled Leo Varadkar to make very serious charges that SF were a sectarian party because they had not Protestant representatives. Not only was he allowed make these charges unchallenged or unchecked, the accusations were completely and utterly false.

The fact that refuse to even accept and acknowledge the balatant double standards from the state broadcaster there just exemplifies the type of dinosaur you are.

It takes some brass neck from the likes of you to take the moral highground when you spend most of your time running around here justifying and excusing the indefensible.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

sid waddell

Our resident Shinnerbots have made awful fools of themselves again here  ;D

Angelo

Sidbots.

sid waddell

Live footage of Angelo in his bedroom in Aughnacloy

Angelo

sid waddell

Poor Angelo is seething and can't debate  ;D

11/8 he ruins his keyboard with coffee this afternoon

Angelo

Don't need to debate anything with a hypocrite like you, Sid.

You might only make up more false allegations like your last hysterical episode.

sid waddell

You never need to debate

You know everything

And you know absolutely nothing

Angelo

I certainly would have credibility. I can put forward a very grounded and measured argument and can substantiate things without feeling the need to concoct falsehoods and mispresent others.

You're just the boy who cried wolf. We all saw that on the Cancelled thread.

And you're easily humiliated when your past viewpoints show your current viewpoints to be nothing more than a very emotional and vindictive grudge being exercised.

trueblue1234

Louther you've had bit of a mare here. You're complaining that "shinnerbots" are defending the claim when they don't even know what the complaint is about. Yet was it not you that brought up the point, while not knowing what was said either, just to have a pop.

You couldn't make it up. 😂😂
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

sid waddell

Quote from: Angelo on April 07, 2021, 03:17:48 PM
I certainly would have credibility. I can put forward a very grounded and measured argument and can substantiate things without feeling the need to concoct falsehoods and mispresent others.

And you're easily humiliated when your past viewpoints show your current viewpoints to be nothing more than a very emotional and vindictive grudge being exercised.
"Emotional and vindictive"  ;D ;D ;D

I think it's fairly obvious who feels humiliated here

Story of your life really  ;D

Louther

Apart from incorrect stories taken from Gript.  ;D ;D ;D

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on April 07, 2021, 03:19:12 PM

"Emotional and vindictive"  ;D ;D ;D

I think it's fairly obvious who feels humiliated here

Story of your life really  ;D

See the difference between me and you is I have substantiated my posts.

I've pointed out to your contradictory viewpoints. You would describe your former self as a rabid shinnerbot and now you're a rabid shinnerbasher. That's a clear indication of someone who is vindictive, emotive, extreme and of very flaky moral values to do such an incredible 180.

I've also referenced how you're the boy who cried wolf in the Cancelled thread when you accused me of making allegations against you no other poster could see.

That's all substantive.

You must be ashamed of your former self given your current views on SF?

imtommygunn

You two boys are heading to the naughty step again at current rate ;D