Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on November 04, 2019, 02:40:36 PM
Quote from: Dunloy realist on November 04, 2019, 02:28:21 PM
Seen sneil camogs this year a few times. they are not the team they were last year.

they had a lot of girls take time out ,which you can understand, and they werent hitting the heights of last year so woody was back on board and they have the likes of Louise Dougan back again playing.

seen their semi final v Swatragh and they didn't impress me at all. Louise dougan was her usual outstanding self but the rest of them seemed to struggle with Swatragh.

Loughgiel will see them for the taking but both sides are missing good players through travelling and life. will be a good game

Always think it is very difficult for women to keep at it past minor, which is real pity

Aye it really has a large drop off rate in the game and its hard to keep them all at it. when you only have 1 team at senior level you only get the really strong players to move up and sadly the others disappear.

Still think that Sneill will be strong but its how Loughgiel set up and their tactics as well that might win them the game.
hurl like f**k boi!

imtommygunn

So Ulster GAA said the pitch unplayable for the camogie on sunday...

Maybe I missed someone saying that mind.

Na Glinntí Glasa

games def not in Armagh now.

new venue to be announced this evening.
hurl like f**k boi!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on November 04, 2019, 04:02:34 PM

Would have been unfair to have it on a pitch thats unplayable! They deserve better, Queens would be the best shout
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

CitySlicker11

Where are Dunloy and Slaughtniel playing in the Ulster final?

imtommygunn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 04, 2019, 04:20:28 PM

Would have been unfair to have it on a pitch thats unplayable! They deserve better, Queens would be the best shout

Agreed. Then I don't have to drive very far to go and see it ;D

marty34

Quote from: Dunloy realist on November 04, 2019, 04:13:32 PM
games def not in Armagh now.

new venue to be announced this evening.

Are the games being split up DR?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on November 04, 2019, 04:58:59 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 04, 2019, 04:20:28 PM

Agreed. Then I don't have to drive very far to go and see it ;D
Was at queens at the weekend there, all Ireland league rugby going on at main pitch, Queens playing Ards on the soccer pitch, hockey on top pitch and two lower end games of rugby and soccer going on! Brilliant and there is a bar now in the main building!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ciaran1988

Hearing that the games are being moved to Celtic Park

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ciaran1988 on November 04, 2019, 10:10:42 PM

Jebus! Owenbeg a better option..

Queens better, I take it then that the teams tossed for venue? Ballycastle or Celtic Park

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 04, 2019, 10:52:45 PM
Quote from: ciaran1988 on November 04, 2019, 10:10:42 PM

Jebus! Owenbeg a better option..

Queens better, I take it then that the teams tossed for venue? Ballycastle or Celtic Park

Having played on thrm all celtic Park best pitch, always well sheltered from elements too. 40 mins from Slaughtneil, hour dunloy

Antrim Coaster

Road closed at Drumahoe this weekend and traffic is being diverted via Eglinton onto the Derry - Limavady road.

Milltown Row2

was in Donegal last weekend and the traffic to get to just Derry was terrible!

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 05, 2019, 08:42:38 AM

Didn't realise about the road works, but Sundays usually handy run in. Great ground for atmosphere. 14k capacity. Will it get 6k?

johnnycool

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on November 05, 2019, 08:47:05 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 05, 2019, 08:42:38 AM

Didn't realise about the road works, but Sundays usually handy run in. Great ground for atmosphere. 14k capacity. Will it get 6k?

There's talk of Newry as well.

Time the Ulster Council got their stadium on the Andersonstown road up and running.