The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nifan

they neglected the other spooky parallels - the black shirted stormtroopers, the attempted violent coup, the assasination of said stormtroopers.

still we have such strong similarities as "I had to carefully guard reality, as anybody could have easily found out what I really believed, if they had simply read my writings and examined
those people I associated with."
Damning.

whiskeysteve

Quote from: Tyrones own on September 18, 2009, 06:03:00 PM

* That was before I decided it was time to get serious about my life and I
embarked on a new career.

Wow, that clue just screams Hitler.

May I suggest a few others?

*I have dark coloured hair

*As I grew up I became politically aware

*I eat breakfast most mornings

*As a young man I became politically active

*I have been known to wear a suit in public

We'll nail them as doppelgangers yet
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

give her dixie

Tyrones own, maybe you thinking about yourself and your latest stupid post when you said this to me yesterday:

John,

Why not try to keep any bit of credibility ye have on here without posting propagandized, heavily....... edited shite like that.

Or this classic: 

Bla Bla Bla Bla f**king Bla...get over it

You are stooping very low when you try to compare Obama to Hitler.
Bush was more like Hitler, given his thirst for blood and war.............
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

muppet

Quote from: give her dixie on September 18, 2009, 09:13:06 PM
Tyrones own, maybe you thinking about yourself and your latest stupid post when you said this to me yesterday:

John,

Why not try to keep any bit of credibility ye have on here without posting propagandized, heavily....... edited shite like that.

Or this classic: 

Yea actually................

Both had been in a bar BEFORE they got elected.
Both drove on the left even though their politics were on the right
Both used the word National on many occasions
Both were fans of the arts, Hitler was a crap artist and Bush was a piss artist.
Both hated the commies.

Wow, isn't that scary?
MWWSI 2017

tyssam5

Quote from: muppet on September 18, 2009, 09:23:45 PM
Quote from: give her dixie on September 18, 2009, 09:13:06 PM

John,

Or this classic: 

Yea actually................

Both had been in a bar BEFORE they got elected.
Both drove on the left even though their politics were on the right
Both used the word National on many occasions
Both were fans of the arts, Hitler was a crap artist and Bush was a piss artist.
Both hated the commies.

Wow, isn't that scary?

I really did that LOL thing there.

give her dixie

Tyrones own, by the way, another thing.......

The cash for clunkers programme was a victim of it's own success. $1 billion was originally pledged, and due to it's
initial success, a further $2 billion was added.

f**king horse shit and you know it...it was a gross mis underestimation on their part and I notice you didn't mention the fact that to date
only 4% of the Auto dealers have received any money with some of them having no choice but to file bankruptcy..what kind of shite is that

This is the information that you called shite and f**king horse shit.
From The Wall Street Journal this week:

By Josh Mitchell

Of DOW JONES NEWSWIRES

WASHINGTON (Dow Jones)--The Obama administration has approved payments to auto dealers for nearly $2.4 billion in vouchers issued under the "cash for clunkers" program, and expects to have all payments issued by the end of the month, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood said Wednesday.

The program, which provided vouchers of $4,500 for consumers to trade in their old gas guzzlers, is credited by White House economists for boosting auto sales by 440,000 between June and August, LaHood told a national conference of dealers in Washington. It has contributed $3.6 billion to GDP in 2009, he said.

-Josh Mitchell, Dow Jones Newswires; 202-862-6637; joshua.mitchell@dowjones.com
http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20090916-708300.html
next stop, September 10, for number 4......

Tyrones own

:D WOE WOE WOE Girls.....pull the thongs out of the holes and hang on a minute here, The Hitler thing was a cut and paste (not my words for those of you are actually that slow) in reply to the board Intellect's post #60 and in your careless drive (more play ground tactics) to berate me, ye didn't even take the time to notice that it nor I even mentioned Obama.... :D You brought up the Nazi thing remember... remember, you remember.

For the second time muppet...it was to clue you in (wish me luck)as to how some of the gobshites at these protests could perceive Obama as a Nazi but of course you being you take it as a stick to beat me with ::) rather than man up and actually talk about the real issues....you know the ones...the reason I started the thread...Acorn...Van Jones... Pelosi name calling the people she represents, Cass Sunstein and yes I know you'll come back with you never heard of him but he's the Obama animal rights Czar who thinks animals should be allowed to sue Humans and that hunting and the eating of meat should be banned :o.....Where are the boy's who face palmed and rolled their eyes at Palin's fcuk ups now with what this out and out nutter has going??
And yes this is a fecking Adviser to Obama !!

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Tyrones own

John...
again if you were paying attention you'd know I'm going after the handling (or lack there of) of the program, though IMO all it did was push the problem down the road three months...We'll watch closely for the real truth when the figures come out for 1st or 2nd qtr's of next year.....I shouldn't knock it completely though cause I have a few good friends that are now the proud owners of  brand newAmerican beauty's by way of it..Thanks BO ;D
And yes if he had any brains he would have curtailed it to American Car companies only ...you know, like the one he now controls
but of course  that would make too much sense ::) The Japanese came out on top on this one, Well done Barrack..any wonder the unemployment figures
are where they are... Good job he pushed that stimulus package through, I'm sure you all remember the fear mongering
that if we didn't act right now Unemployment rates would reach as far as 8%...FFS we're now headed for 10% and not a word out of the blinkered sheep
here who used.................... to pay awful close attention to an administration's every move ::)
  - Walter Lippmann

J70

Quote from: Tyrones own on September 19, 2009, 02:03:42 AM
:D WOE WOE WOE Girls.....pull the thongs out of the holes and hang on a minute here, The Hitler thing was a cut and paste (not my words for those of you are actually that slow) in reply to the board Intellect's post #60 and in your careless drive (more play ground tactics) to berate me, ye didn't even take the time to notice that it nor I even mentioned Obama.... :D You brought up the Nazi thing remember... remember, you remember.

For the second time muppet...it was to clue you in (wish me luck)as to how some of the gobshites at these protests could perceive Obama as a Nazi but of course you being you take it as a stick to beat me with ::) rather than man up and actually talk about the real issues....you know the ones...the reason I started the thread...Acorn...Van Jones... Pelosi name calling the people she represents, Cass Sunstein and yes I know you'll come back with you never heard of him but he's the Obama animal rights Czar who thinks animals should be allowed to sue Humans and that hunting and the eating of meat should be banned :o.....Where are the boy's who face palmed and rolled their eyes at Palin's fcuk ups now with what this out and out nutter has going??
And yes this is a fecking Adviser to Obama !!

And here I thought Sustein's (a law professor at Harvard Law School) logic was that by granting standing to animals, that a third party could take legal action against a person for animal cruelty, something they can't currently do. And whether or not you think the views of this man in what is a fairly irrelevant position in the grand scheme of things are extreme, its hardly comparable to some of Bush's appointees, whether clueless political hacks like Michael Brown in charge of an agency of real significance, or some of the many foxes he put guarding the various federal henhouses, positions of real power, not just advisory.

Van Jones was idiotic for signing that 9/11 petition, granted, and assuming he held those views, was a liability, but apparently he has been very effective, particularly working across party lines, in the environmental area. But regardless, Van Jones, Acorn and Sustein are among the "real issues"? Yes, I know Beck, Hannity and the rest are going to go through Obama's advisors to find the slightest little thing that they can rabble rouse the right wing with, but the same boys would have be crying foul if anyone tried to do the same with Republican appointees, among whom generally feature numerous religious whackjobs and people who know little about their posts but are good conservative loyalists. Christ they were up in arms over the tiny percentage of judges that Democrats actually blocked on Bush, as well as being all for the so-called nuclear option in the senate back when it suited them. And for all the crying them and the Republican congressional people are doing about Pelosi comparing the current rhetoric to what happened to Milk, how much crap did we have to listen to about patriotism and "unamerican" and "extremism" back when people were protesting Iraq war?

That said, missteps he may have made, I would still much prefer Obama to having the Republicans back in charge. Obama took on a thankless task in tackling the health care issue, as no matter what proposals anyone comes up with, a huge minority of the congress from some side is going to object to them. While they differ on what to do, most Americans think something needs to be done to sort out the costs and bankruptcy issues, and while it might have been safer to let it go, at least he has had the guts to try. Whether he will pay much of a price for that remains to be seen, but it appears that the Republicans are more concerned with making sure he does pay a price rather than actually doing anything to help solve the problem (if Obama hadn't pushed for a quick bill on healthcare, we'd still be hearing about the birth certificate!) And yes, the Dems would probably be doing the same thing if it was some major issue of importance the Republicans were trying to sort out. American political discourse is just revolting.

Tyrones own

QuoteAnd here I thought Sustein's (a law professor at Harvard Law School) logic was that by granting standing to animals, that a third party could take legal action against a person for animal cruelty, something they can't currently do. And whether or not you think the views of this man in what is a fairly irrelevant position in the grand scheme of things are extreme, its hardly comparable to some of Bush's appointees, whether clueless political hacks like Michael Brown in charge of an agency of real significance, or some of the many foxes he put guarding the various federal henhouses, positions of real power, not just advisory.
So because he's a leftist professor at Harvard he's somehow above being described as a raving lune and should be gifted a free pass?
and the fact that your trying to sugar coat it doesn't show you to be any less of a lune!

Lets talk about the fox guarding the hen house, stop me when any of the following names don't make you out to be blinkered and biased
How about Tom Dashle with his lobbying ties to Alston and Bird yet got the nod to head the Department of Health and Human Service,
or Tim Geithner... Obama's Treasury Secretary nominee, and the man in charge of the IRS, :o
Bill Richardson getting the nod from Obama as Commerce Secretary but had to pull out because of his pay to play scandal of awarding state contracts
to a company that contributed to him.
Rahm Emanuel Chief of staff.... amongst other things his cosying up with the later disgraced and impeached blagojevich in true Chicago style politics
Van Jones, "assuming he held those views" are you kidding me? I could post the videos to prove it...as if you need me to :-[
......I could go on if you'd like as it really isn't that difficult

Now that's the true definition of the fox guarding the hens but I see now that when the pressure goes on and Obama is showing himself inept across the
board it's back to the Bush bashing *yawn* I take it you boy's realize that ye are now equating a lot of this stuff with Bush's administration but surely that isn't
what you voted for what with the Hope and Change an all that ;D...what'll it be next, the race card...Oh wait  that's right, anyone that now speaks out against his policies is a Racist
Us "crazy's" on the right did foresee and warned of this shite and sure enough thon senile stupid old Fcuk Carter, Pelosi and her gang did not disappoint

Feck it I have to head out..I will return to this tomorrow..
  - Walter Lippmann

deiseach

Words cannot describe just how disingenuous this is.

nifan

Ah ok, becasue it was just a copy and paste people shouldnt ridicule it for what it is?
As for not mentioning obama  :D who where we supposed to be led into believing it was

J70

Quote from: Tyrones own on September 19, 2009, 06:22:44 AM
QuoteAnd here I thought Sustein's (a law professor at Harvard Law School) logic was that by granting standing to animals, that a third party could take legal action against a person for animal cruelty, something they can't currently do. And whether or not you think the views of this man in what is a fairly irrelevant position in the grand scheme of things are extreme, its hardly comparable to some of Bush's appointees, whether clueless political hacks like Michael Brown in charge of an agency of real significance, or some of the many foxes he put guarding the various federal henhouses, positions of real power, not just advisory.
So because he's a leftist professor at Harvard he's somehow above being described as a raving lune and should be gifted a free pass?
and the fact that your trying to sugar coat it doesn't show you to be any less of a lune!

Lets talk about the fox guarding the hen house, stop me when any of the following names don't make you out to be blinkered and biased
How about Tom Dashle with his lobbying ties to Alston and Bird yet got the nod to head the Department of Health and Human Service,
or Tim Geithner... Obama's Treasury Secretary nominee, and the man in charge of the IRS, :o
Bill Richardson getting the nod from Obama as Commerce Secretary but had to pull out because of his pay to play scandal of awarding state contracts
to a company that contributed to him.
Rahm Emanuel Chief of staff.... amongst other things his cosying up with the later disgraced and impeached blagojevich in true Chicago style politics
Van Jones, "assuming he held those views" are you kidding me? I could post the videos to prove it...as if you need me to :-[
......I could go on if you'd like as it really isn't that difficult

Now that's the true definition of the fox guarding the hens but I see now that when the pressure goes on and Obama is showing himself inept across the
board it's back to the Bush bashing *yawn* I take it you boy's realize that ye are now equating a lot of this stuff with Bush's administration but surely that isn't
what you voted for what with the Hope and Change an all that ;D...what'll it be next, the race card...Oh wait  that's right, anyone that now speaks out against his policies is a Racist
Us "crazy's" on the right did foresee and warned of this shite and sure enough thon senile stupid old Fcuk Carter, Pelosi and her gang did not disappoint

Feck it I have to head out..I will return to this tomorrow..

I did not say that anywhere someone being a leftist professor should allow him a pass. I did not sugar coat anything - I simply said that I did not see anything very extreme about Sustein views, but that even if he was an extremist, his position is not exactly powerful. You are the one hyping things.

As for the lobbying ties, I was simply pointing out that this stuff that seems to offend you so much was and is rampant under Republicans as well, when the idea seems to be put industry or loyal inexperienced people in charge so that they can weaken regulations and enforcement. And I hope you were out marching against the likes of Abramov and his close ties to Republican elites back in the earlier years of this decade.

And I don't know what other people here have said, but I haven't mentioned racism, while many Democrats, including Obama as recently as yesterday, have disavowed themselves from Carter's comments. So address that f**king bullshit to someone else.

deiseach

Quote from: J70 on September 19, 2009, 03:24:20 PM
And I don't know what other people here have said, but I haven't mentioned racism, while many Democrats, including Obama as recently as yesterday, have disavowed themselves from Carter's comments. So address that f**king bullshit to someone else.

It's amusing to see the people complaining about Obama et al playing the race card are the same people who accused Obama of hating white people when he didn't choose a white man for the Supreme Court.

Tyrones own

I did not say that anywhere someone being a leftist professor should allow him a pass. I did not sugar coat anything - I simply said that I did not see anything very extreme about Sustein views, but that even if he was an extremist, his position is not exactly powerful. You are the one hyping things.
Even if we leave out the glaringly idiotic point that animals should be offered the right to sue humans,( even though it is his view) am I to understand that the proposal to ban hunting and eating meat is not extreme in you mind ???
The reason I give you a list of names was to hit back at your sneaky point about Browne, I'd say you'll agree there's a lot more cronyism and corruption employed in far more important roles now than what browne held ::) and again if you think I'm wrong then please explain!
QuoteAs for the lobbying ties, I was simply pointing out that this stuff that seems to offend you so much was and is rampant under Republicans as well, when the idea seems to be put industry or loyal inexperienced people in charge so that they can weaken regulations and enforcement. And I hope you were out marching against the likes of Abramov and his close ties to Republican elites back in the earlier years of this decade.
There you go again equating this administration with the last one.... do you realize how silly this make ye look :D and that it's actually admitting nothing at all has changed!!
Please stop with the childish Republican comparisons (I'm not a Republican and have as much of a beef with them as you probably do! ) and take it on for what it is... my mere pointing out that it's
the same old Washington/Chicago cronyism and wink and nod corruption nothing at all has changed with the Messiah coming to office, it's as corrupt as ever it was, it's just that none of you have the balls to stand up and man up ::) again if you think I'm wrong then please do explain :-\
QuoteAnd I don't know what other people here have said, but I haven't mentioned racism, while many Democrats, including Obama as recently as yesterday, have disavowed themselves from Carter's comments. So address that f**king bullshit to someone else.
So Pelosi gets a free pass on this also not only has she said it's racism but that she stood up with the crocodile tears and said she fears physical violence like
in San Francisco in the 70's >:( WTF is that, is she in sighting Assassination fears or what! could they stoop any lower to try to stifle the American public's views, wishes and constitutional rights...oh and by the way what's your take on her calling the demonstrators Nazi's?

- Walter Lippmann