British State Collusion

Started by Nally Stand, October 11, 2011, 05:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy

I heard, but can't verify the source, that the new evidence may include ballistics analysis that shows the fatal bullet wasn't a ricochet, as had been claimed, but a direct shot. Though if that's the case, I don't understand how the charge becomes manslaughter and not murder.

BennyCake

A couple if Aidans brothers were interviewed by yer woman Miriam on RTE radio a few weeks back. Worth a listen. Fairly puts this accidental shite to bed.

Itchy

This investigation is complex alright while the one in the cold blooded murder of civilians was not so complex

BennyCake

Hereiam

Wat exactly happened here. Why were they arrested

screenexile

Quote from: Hereiam on August 31, 2018, 02:39:56 PM
Wat exactly happened here. Why were they arrested

Sounds like they stole/obtained documents from the Ombudsmans office to assist with the documentary?

I'm presuming they maybe had a source in there who was able to get them or something but details seem very sketchy.

Will be a pretty big free press story it's not the last we'll hear of it!!!

Dire Ear

Clare Rogan, who lost her husband in the attack said the families were "shocked and appalled" at the news of the arrests.

She added: "These actions are the latest attempt to deter the work of families and journalists who seek to shine the light on the dark levels of collusion at the heart of the British state."
BBC NI news

Insane Bolt

C4 documentary on now Massacre at Ballymurphy

Hereiam

Never trust the British. A whole generation needs to learn this very quickly

Itchy

Quote from: Hereiam on September 08, 2018, 09:50:08 PM

Old sphillis believes everything they say about Russian agents. I believe nothing they say,  not one thing.

Hereiam

Wonder did slow learner Karren Bradley watch that. Would open her fcukin eyes

BennyCake

Quote from: Itchy on September 08, 2018, 10:15:15 PM
Quote from: Hereiam on September 08, 2018, 09:50:08 PM

Old sphillis believes everything they say about Russian agents. I believe nothing they say,  not one thing.

You're absolutely right. I wouldn't believe a word either. But the spineless arselickers in the Irish government believe it.

Rossfan

Quote from: Insane Bolt on September 08, 2018, 09:02:30 PM
C4 documentary on now Massacre at Ballymurphy
Excellent programme about a disgraceful episode.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Orior

Wouldn't it be better if we ditched the past?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians