Death Notices

Started by Armagh4SamAgain, April 05, 2007, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rudi

Born in Texas, grew up in California, was drummer with Alanis Morrisette, prior to FF.

Itchy

Very tragic news in Sligo today with the death of Sligo footballer Red Og Murphy. Was named on Sigerson team of the year this year. Condolences to his family and friends and all Sligo gaels.

Rossfan

Jesus!!! Awful news.
R.I.P.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

moysider

Dreadful. Just heard.

Blowitupref

Quote from: Itchy on April 01, 2022, 05:15:59 PM
Very tragic news in Sligo today with the death of Sligo footballer Red Og Murphy. Was named on Sigerson team of the year this year. Condolences to his family and friends and all Sligo gaels.

Was hoping the rumours wasn't true. Hugely talented footballer and a full life ahead of him. R.I.P
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

RedHand88

Jesus. What happened? Desperate news.

Rudi

Shocking news, God rest his poor soul.

imtommygunn

Jesus that's awful  :( RIP

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Itchy on April 01, 2022, 05:15:59 PM

Truly shocking news, outstanding he was in the Sigerson cup, seen him in action for Sligo minors,U21s in previous years and was the clear stand out player on field his skillset was up there with the best of footballers around. Thoughts with his family and friends. RIP.

rodney trotter

He had a brief spell in Australia playing AFL a few years ago. He was very talented underage.

Newbridge Exile

Such tragic news , his performance against Derry in the 2017 Minor quarter final still sticks in my mind, he was unplayable that say ,

Wildweasel74

Very sad, was going to be a great footballer that lad.

Tubberman

Absolutely tragic. RIP
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

galwayman

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Newbridge Exile on April 01, 2022, 07:32:14 PM
Such tragic news , his performance against Derry in the 2017 Minor quarter final still sticks in my mind, he was unplayable that say ,

Nearly beat us on his own. God bless agus go ndéanfaidh Dia trócaire air