Rory McIlroy

Started by Oraisteach, February 26, 2012, 06:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Paddy Barnes @paddyb_ireland  ·  3h

The reason I don't like Mcilroy representing Ireland at the Olympics is because he doubted going for Ireland, you should be proud to!

Paddy Barnes @paddyb_ireland  ·  5h

Ireland's golf team should be- Shane Lowry, Graham McDowell and Padraig Harrington!

2 years to the Olympics and already we know who the Flag Bearer is......Rory Mcilroy....

How does Paddy know that McIlroy isn't proud to represent Ireland?
MWWSI 2017

Capt Pat

All this hype about one golfer in a tournament. Golf is unpredictable and McIlroy probably won't even get a medal.

thejuice

I am very supportive of Irish sports people in nearly all instances but Paddy Barnes really tests your patience.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Tony Baloney

Not hard to tell what the next topic on The Nolan Show will be.

Loyalists will be ordering afro wigs these evening for this years effigy.

Puckoon

Quote from: Orior on June 18, 2014, 04:50:49 PM
Quote from: muppet on June 18, 2014, 03:53:29 PM
Quote from: Orior on June 18, 2014, 03:46:19 PM
Quote from: sheamy on June 18, 2014, 02:21:32 PM
Ruairi Mac giolla Ruaidh

Well that's a mouthful (according to Caroline)

That's out of bounds Orior!

Indeed - it's a two shot penalty for playing with someone else's ball.

Indeed it is, as well as automatic loss of hole in match play.  :( Recently lived this very f-ing rule.

AZOffaly

Em. Puck I think you need to read back for context :)

Puckoon

I get the context,  But Orior is right also on the penalty of playing with someone else's ball(s)

I dont think Ruairi Mac giolla Ruaidh will be coming off the tongue of Caroline anytime soon  :)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: muppet on June 18, 2014, 05:59:17 PM
Paddy Barnes @paddyb_ireland  ·  3h

The reason I don't like Mcilroy representing Ireland at the Olympics is because he doubted going for Ireland, you should be proud to!

Ireland's golf team should be- Shane Lowry, Graham McDowell and Padraig Harrington!

2 years to the Olympics and already we know who the Flag Bearer is......Rory Mcilroy....

How does Paddy know that McIlroy isn't proud to represent Ireland?

He must get someone to write his tweets, though in fairness it's a lot better reading his thoughts than hearing him, here bes me wha!!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

RealSpiritof98

Donal Og and Nike launch hurleys in USA tomorrow with McIlroy leading marketing.

Seriously rory 1st stated his confusion who to play for when he was dating his childhood sweetheart who happened to be ulster protestant, he was also very young. I know he's received a lot if hate but I think we can let this slide. As Darren Clarke said " he didnt realise he  was Irish until he travelled the world.

Orior

Rory is still eligible for Down and would be associated with the St Pauls club in Holywood
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Orior

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on June 19, 2014, 12:11:40 AM
Donal Og and Nike launch hurleys in USA tomorrow with McIlroy leading marketing.

Seriously rory 1st stated his confusion who to play for when he was dating his childhood sweetheart who happened to be ulster protestant, he was also very young. I know he's received a lot if hate but I think we can let this slide. As Darren Clarke said "he didnt realise he  was Irish until he travelled the world."

Brilliant
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Orior on June 19, 2014, 12:13:16 AM
Rory is still eligible for Down and would be associated with the St Pauls club in Holywood

He'd have to play for Bredagh as St Pauls don't hurl (I think)